1 ... 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 ... 4728
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
4/15/20 1:19 p.m.
Donebrokeit said:

In reply to Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) :

I think I still have some sitting in deeeeeeep storage, let me know if you are in need. FYI it looks like I might be losing that storage this summer so keep an eye out.

Let me know. I got some stuff that might be happening so... 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
4/15/20 1:38 p.m.

RossD
RossD MegaDork
4/15/20 1:41 p.m.

In reply to Duke :

Your first bumper? Your tires. The second bumper? The giant brush guard steel grille.

Gary
Gary UltraDork
4/15/20 3:12 p.m.

In reply to Ottawa (Forum Supporter) :

I bought Brock's book "Sunday Driver" in 1972 and recalled the pic. wink (Brock signed my book in 1998 at Lime Rock where he had The Eliminator. Despite his reputation as being ornery and cantankerous, we talked for a long time about various topics and he was quite a gentleman. And his "Lady Pamela" was there and quite engaging with a rube, "dim-bulb enthusiast" stranger like me as well. "Dim-bulb enthusiast" was a term Brock inserted into his writing often).

G_Body_Man (Forum Supporter)
G_Body_Man (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
4/15/20 8:00 p.m.

Indy-Guy (Forum Jock Strap)
Indy-Guy (Forum Jock Strap) PowerDork
4/15/20 8:17 p.m.
G_Body_Man (Forum Supporter) said:

WOW

M-PARALLELS  can even make a C3 Vette look amazing!

Pic unrelated,:

Gary
Gary UltraDork
4/15/20 9:31 p.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy (Forum Jock Strap) :

Your pic unrelated: I love this. It's like a 60's era NE Modified Stock Car, like I used to see at the Thompson oval and Seekonk Speedway, but now for the street. Except the tires are a tad wider than the old days. smiley Great pic!

Gary
Gary UltraDork
4/15/20 9:53 p.m.

I'm liking Crosleys with the stock 750 cc four (built in Ohio).

The Crosley Hotshot sports car:

SCCA Racing "H-Modifieds" with Crosley engines:

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/16/20 7:09 a.m.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/16/20 8:22 a.m.

slefain
slefain PowerDork
4/16/20 8:35 a.m.
Donebrokeit said:

In reply to Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) :

I think I still have some sitting in deeeeeeep storage, let me know if you are in need. FYI it looks like I might be losing that storage this summer so keep an eye out.

RossD
RossD MegaDork
4/16/20 10:32 a.m.
Gary said:

In reply to Ottawa (Forum Supporter) :

I bought Brock's book "Sunday Driver" in 1972 and recalled the pic. wink (Brock signed my book in 1998 at Lime Rock where he had The Eliminator. Despite his reputation as being ornery and cantankerous, we talked for a long time about various topics and he was quite a gentleman. And his "Lady Pamela" was there and quite engaging with a rube, "dim-bulb enthusiast" stranger like me as well. "Dim-bulb enthusiast" was a term Brock inserted into his writing often).

Thats cool you had him address it to your GRM screen name. GRM 4 Life, yo!

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
4/16/20 10:53 a.m.

This is why some things can't come from the hammer store.  I've been treating my Snapon and OTC stuff like this for 40 years.  Magic steel, man.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/16/20 11:19 a.m.

If you ever wanted to blister your shifter cart around NYC, guess now's the time.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
4/16/20 3:44 p.m.
Streetwiseguy said:

This is why some things can't come from the hammer store.  I've been treating my Snapon and OTC stuff like this for 40 years.  Magic steel, man.

Hell, I blew up Mac impact sockets with a Mac impact gun. Meanwhile, I hit Pittsburgh chrome sockets with an impact gun on a daily basis and have never broken one. I've never broken a Pittsburgh impact socket either, and I do terrible things to them.

NickD
NickD UltimaDork
4/16/20 3:44 p.m.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
4/16/20 4:14 p.m.
NickD said:
Streetwiseguy said:

Hell, I blew up Mac impact sockets with a Mac impact gun. Meanwhile, I hit Pittsburgh chrome sockets with an impact gun on a daily basis and have never broken one. I've never broken a Pittsburgh impact socket either, and I do terrible things to them.

Impact sockets are one thing I do buy from the hammer store.  I consider them to be wearing items.

Shadeux (Forum Supporter)
Shadeux (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/16/20 4:36 p.m.

4/16/20 4:37 p.m.

4/16/20 4:38 p.m.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/16/20 4:42 p.m.
914Driver said:

Hummer? 

Aermacchi from the time H-D owned them:

BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
4/16/20 4:49 p.m.
G_Body_Man (Forum Supporter) said:

I usually don’t like modern style wheels on classic cars but that actually looks pretty good to my eyes. But Where’s the rest of the exhaust?

1 ... 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 ... 4728

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VahHnYiZ9H6OgnyAIIk5Eqchxl1S7KvqoYpRuwVk93VtBXSCDtnvxL04yeGa0EeM