JoeyM wrote:

HunterJP
HunterJP GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/25/11 1:31 p.m.

I see what you did there.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
5/25/11 1:40 p.m.

I don't get the motorboat reference. Then again, I have no idea who the redhead is.

On another note, there was one of these flying around the Street Survival school on Sunday. I saw him do a bunch of laps in and out of the airport about 5 miles away. Incredibly fast and loud. I hear it again now but my office windows are too small to see it.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/25/11 1:41 p.m.
oldsaw wrote: Ok, it's a hella-flush car but it's oh-so-close to being awesome.

You know what I just realized? I've seen the "hella flush" nonsense before. In R/C Car racing. Proform would always show their latest bodies in their ads on a chassis with the wheels tucked in just perfectly with the wheel wells cut to perfectly hug the outline of the tires. Those of us who were actually racing, knew that wouldn't work on the carpet courses we ran, let alone the parking lots we ran our pan cars on. It was a great way to show off their work! I get the feeling these kids grew up with this vision in their heads and are carrying it out on their full-size cars. The influence of the BTCC/DTM cars doesn't hurt either, but the difference is that those cars are engineered that way and actually work quite well.

Mostly, I just drop it into the category I put the kids that were Ricer's back in the day, or the kids that buy diesel trucks and jack them sky high, but never actually take them off-road (they drive them like sports cars on the road and their diesel exhaust pipes point right at most people's windows, so nice during the summer) Basically, they are flat-billed hat-wearing sheeple with "Monster" decals on their cars. Damned kids. Pull your pants up, bend your hat bill properly (by putting it in your back pocket wrapped in a baseball) and wear your hat straight. You look like idiots. Now get off my lawn!

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/25/11 1:46 p.m.
Duke wrote: I don't get the motorboat reference. Then again, I have no idea who the redhead is. On another note, there was one of these flying around the Street Survival school on Sunday. I saw him do a bunch of laps in and out of the airport about 5 miles away. Incredibly fast and loud. I hear it again now but my office windows are too small to see it.

Christina Hendricks from Firefly and Mad Men:

Motorboating:

I'll leave the rest of the blanks to yourself.....

cwh
cwh SuperDork
5/25/11 2:02 p.m.

I see that her surgery went quite well.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
5/25/11 2:16 p.m.

Oh yeah, the Mal's "Wife"

Duke
Duke SuperDork
5/25/11 2:16 p.m.

In reply to turboswede:

Thank you for sparing me a trip to urbandictionary. Every time I go there I accidentally learn something I immediately wish I could forget.

It was not especially apparent from the first picture of the redhead, since I had no idea what the rest of her looked like. She's quite attractive in the top picture, not so much in the later one.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac SuperDork
5/25/11 2:39 p.m.

Not sure if want.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
5/25/11 2:52 p.m.
cwh wrote: I see that her surgery went quite well.

If you believe the hype, they're all natural. No additives.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
5/25/11 4:20 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote:
cwh wrote: I see that her surgery went quite well.
If you believe the hype, they're all natural. No additives.

She is pretty curvy. Supposedly naturally curvy! I like it.

cwh
cwh SuperDork
5/25/11 4:47 p.m.

I am an advanced student in the Enhanced Boob department. Them ain't original equipments.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 6:37 p.m.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
5/25/11 6:43 p.m.
cwh wrote: I am an advanced student in the Enhanced Boob department. Them ain't original equipments.

Have you seen the other end? She seems pretty balanced to me!

Either way, I'd tear it apart like a kid with a bike-shaped christmas present!

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
5/25/11 6:50 p.m.

In reply to Maroon92:

Or like Michael Andretti with a McLaren

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 6:59 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 6:59 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 7:00 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 7:01 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 7:09 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 7:11 p.m.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
5/25/11 7:12 p.m.

nderwater
nderwater Dork
5/25/11 7:12 p.m.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
5/25/11 7:28 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote:
cwh wrote: I am an advanced student in the Enhanced Boob department. Them ain't original equipments.
Have you seen the other end? She seems pretty balanced to me! Either way, I'd tear it apart like a kid with a bike-shaped christmas present!

1 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 4728

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
h3X3pr283ok0YPBxAhvdI00Xj5XBNA4A4yRp6WyqLeJi7hDiYLhr1soc8FRgR1Kk