1 2
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/20/23 5:01 p.m.
MiniDave said:

Back to the original question......no I've never been damaged at a C&C event, but we have had the Mustang exit a few times (although one was a Porsche and one a Corvette - the other was - you guessed it - a Mustang) None of them hit other cars thank dog, but did some building, curb and road sign damage along their path to internet glory!  laugh

I wonder where that "I've got to peel out as I leave" gene came from?

but was there any fents or burshes? 

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/20/23 5:09 p.m.
Mndsm said:
MiniDave said:

Back to the original question......no I've never been damaged at a C&C event, but we have had the Mustang exit a few times (although one was a Porsche and one a Corvette - the other was - you guessed it - a Mustang) None of them hit other cars thank dog, but did some building, curb and road sign damage along their path to internet glory!  laugh

Only if there was a crub and a load cam knock

ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
8/20/23 6:15 p.m.

The "Peel out as I leave" guys are just Harley fags with 4 wheels.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/20/23 6:28 p.m.
ShawnG said:

The "Peel out as I leave" guys are just Harley fags with 4 wheels.

This guy south parks

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/20/23 9:45 p.m.
Mndsm said:
MiniDave said:

Trina drove said pickup truck.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lW6orDUjn99MbTScYQzYcPKtIpszid4n65usyYDNlmpaPrL6qacR5XQvplGSAkMT