1 2
Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/23/12 9:27 a.m.

Reddit Is Fun Handcent SMS Craigs Notifier/Notification Hot Death Uno Most banks now have an app as well. DL that as it's crazy useful.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
12/13/12 7:59 a.m.

ok, so last post was made so long ago, we could almost have a baby by now...New apps are added to the market every day. Any new discoveries since then?

Jerry
Jerry New Reader
12/13/12 8:17 a.m.

Late to this game, but highly recommend Torque. Got an OBDII interface on eBay for $20 from someone in China, works like a charm. So many gauges available to monitor, and customizable multiple dashboards.

I bought the full version ($5 I think, maybe more), but even the free version is a good test to try it out.

And it isn't a Droid without at least one light saber app.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 PowerDork
12/13/12 8:18 a.m.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/joined-the-android-family-now-what-apps/56711/page1/

Here's more from the past month. In that time frame you might not even know you are pregnant yet.

chknhwk
chknhwk HalfDork
12/15/12 6:45 p.m.

My new favoritest app (and the reason I can't put down my tablet) is Heroe's Call https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DefiantDev.heroescall.THD&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5EZWZpYW50RGV2Lmhlcm9lc2NhbGwuVEhEIl0.
Some other news one's I've been playing with are Skyvi and GMMP for gapless playback (I like to bluetooth music to my stereo sometimes and I hate dealing with a pause between tracks on gapless albums).
aCar keeps track of ALL my vehicle spendings/trends. Very nice.
YNAB (You need a budget) automatically syncs to my dropbox account so I always know how much is available in each category.
Car home Ultra is a pretty nice car dock app (my custom ROM didn't appear to come with one).
Evernote for keeping track of ideas/thoughts/ramblings/websites.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3XERpCDS6hMJ4W19FZqeMacbVx8EYHp5JdZ1HRxulLn8lMUvxoGu1snCd5Cziimb