1 2
rambof07
rambof07 New Reader
8/20/12 10:10 a.m.
curtis73 wrote: Yeah, Roku has a bunch of interesting things. Crackle is like free Netflix. The selection is slightly less and you get a 30 second commercial every half hour or so, but its a good service. I use Netflix constantly. Love it. Hulu is a complete waste of electricity IMO. Even on their website when I browse movies, there are very few to choose from, almost none of them are mainstream, half are some Korean lovestory with subtitles, and 75% of them you can only watch with a subscription. Why would I pay to watch a selection of Korean Romance movies?

Ya, you have right said i am agree with you suggestions which you have given. I would like to prefer Netflix, it's one of the best to watch online movies.

rambof07
rambof07 New Reader
8/20/12 10:13 a.m.
curtis73 wrote: Yeah, Roku has a bunch of interesting things. Crackle is like free Netflix. The selection is slightly less and you get a 30 second commercial every half hour or so, but its a good service. I use Netflix constantly. Love it. Hulu is a complete waste of electricity IMO. Even on their website when I browse movies, there are very few to choose from, almost none of them are mainstream, half are some Korean lovestory with subtitles, and 75% of them you can only watch with a subscription. Why would I pay to watch a selection of Korean Romance movies?

Ya, you have right said and i am agree with your suggestions which you have given. I would like to prefer Netflix, it's one of the best to medium to watch online movies.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
8/20/12 10:15 a.m.

I've been using Veetle a lot. They have different options like TV shows, Movies, mobile streaming, ect. I usually get my Seinfeld streaming fix off that site

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltraDork
8/20/12 10:21 a.m.
Keith wrote: Zombie thread, brought back by rambof07's oddly phrased post.

I don't know about you, but I'm always up for a movie with fun.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/20/12 10:32 a.m.

TPB?

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
8/20/12 10:40 a.m.

double zombie, interesting. Any free sites I can find Iron Sky(moon nazis) ?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
8/20/12 11:02 a.m.

Can't you just do ala carte from iTunes, comcast, google Play, etc for PPV money?

I never actually do that - but I am bombarded with ads for the stuff every time I fire up the playstation, my android or the Mac Store.

I did have Netflix, then I dumped it because they sucked, then I signed back up for it again because even though their selection sucks... $7/mo is pretty easy to justify with just access to old Arrested Development episodes and the occasional movie or show with no commercials.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance Dork
8/20/12 12:28 p.m.

Another one that is out there is Project Free TV.

However!!!!! You have to be ready for redirecting ads and how to properly click on the "X's". Also, its not necessarily STD free if you click on one of the redirect links.

This is how I get my Breaking Bad fix since AMC and Dish Network refuse to play in the same sandbox.

micky011
micky011 None
9/21/12 5:39 a.m.

This post has received too many downvotes to be displayed.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
7/27/17 8:35 a.m.

Zombie thread, canoe deleted.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yOY3FSonG8cgVMFvSpwUTFETM2ZEjTl71EDT4ck710uma09pmgd9EW0lEcEr5TeH