1 2 3 4
Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon UberDork
12/25/15 10:31 p.m.

Black wheels with a machined face, typically found on ricers and brodozers. Yuck.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb HalfDork
12/25/15 10:35 p.m.

Gubment.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
12/25/15 11:52 p.m.

HOAs

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
12/26/15 7:30 a.m.

Political Correctness

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
12/26/15 8:59 a.m.

Political Talk Radio.

fasted58
fasted58 UltimaDork
12/26/15 9:18 a.m.

Stupid all-in-one tools, not to be confused w/ the multi-tools we love.

Everybody knows a cheap ass adjustable wrench IS a hammer.

octavious
octavious HalfDork
12/27/15 8:08 a.m.

Electric shopping carts.

Now it is ok to be so fat you can't walk, but still have a way to go to the Walmarts (or any other store for that matter) and get your soda, chips, cookies, and smokes.

It always reminds me of the people from Wall-e

Brian
Brian MegaDork
12/27/15 8:16 a.m.
captdownshift wrote: The football

American or world?

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/27/15 8:21 a.m.

Smartphones.....

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/27/15 8:38 a.m.

Man, some of your answers are scary

A smartphone is just a small (and typically locked-down) computer with a cell modem built in. I'm sad that they're almost all locked-down, but there's nothing bad or wrong about electronics miniaturization.

Political correctness is just a neologism for recent advances in being civil to each other. Decades ago people were probably whining when it was no longer socially accepable to casually call for genocide too. The demographics of the people who complain about "political correctness" today should say all that needs to be said.

Most of Somalia doesn't have a government, look how that's worked out for them...

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
12/27/15 10:00 a.m.
octavious wrote: Electric shopping carts. Now it is ok to be so fat you can't walk, but still have a way to go to the Walmarts (or any other store for that matter) and get your soda, chips, cookies, and smokes. It always reminds me of the people from Wall-e

Wall-e is a man, not a place.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
12/27/15 5:17 p.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: Man, some of your answers are scary A smartphone is just a small (and typically locked-down) computer with a cell modem built in. I'm sad that they're almost all locked-down, but there's nothing bad or wrong about electronics miniaturization. Political correctness is just a neologism for recent advances in being civil to each other. Decades ago people were probably whining when it was no longer socially accepable to casually call for genocide too. The demographics of the people who complain about "political correctness" today should say all that needs to be said. Most of Somalia doesn't have a government, look how that's worked out for them...

When kids get told they can no longer play because they are too good at a game and when all participants get a trophy for participating, we have lost the plot.

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/27/15 6:05 p.m.
Brian wrote:
captdownshift wrote: The football
American or world?

Yes

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/27/15 6:06 p.m.
Appleseed wrote:
octavious wrote: Electric shopping carts. Now it is ok to be so fat you can't walk, but still have a way to go to the Walmarts (or any other store for that matter) and get your soda, chips, cookies, and smokes. It always reminds me of the people from Wall-e
Wall-e is a man, not a place.

I do enjoy a good electric shopping cart.

octavious
octavious HalfDork
12/27/15 6:24 p.m.

Lol. I guess I should have said from the movie Wall-e.

BTW, I always think of those scooter things when I see your avatar in a thread...

Sput
Sput Reader
12/27/15 6:38 p.m.

marriage

lrrs
lrrs Reader
12/27/15 7:15 p.m.

Tpms...

And the cause of said invention, the nanny state.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/27/15 8:09 p.m.
lrrs wrote: Tpms... And the cause of said invention, the nanny state.

I always thought it was Ford, Firestone and the lawyers fault.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof PowerDork
12/27/15 8:59 p.m.
Sput wrote: marriage

It's not the marriage part so much as the monogamy

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RF331j9MnW4RqokrpTYbUV95kW1CP3GHFjNIVY8qHnPkgsPb75KcrkyvKU4fy0rU