1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
9/28/14 10:51 p.m.

So, the British Arty, and another line of German mediums(leading to the leopard) dropped this last week on Xbox. I also put in the round of the century with a derp gunned t34-85 in a tier 7 lobby. I heavily damaged several tigers before getting killed in a delaying action on the entire enemy team. Derp guns for life yo.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
9/30/14 4:03 p.m.

anyone on the PC been playing the chaffee tank rally mode?... super fun and if you win ranks up your crew pretty quickly :) when it's all done you get to keep em to boot... so good times :)

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
10/16/14 11:54 a.m.

FWIW, 360 version has the experts of the art of surrendering coming soon(the Frenchies) and these new OPs are a great way to make money/xp.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
10/16/14 8:06 p.m.

I need to redownload this, I think I have to start from the beginning though.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
10/16/14 10:15 p.m.
SyntheticBlinkerFluid wrote: I need to redownload this, I think I have to start from the beginning though.

shouldn't need to... the PC is based on your email so you leave off where you started... all stored on their server... pretty sure it's the same for xbox

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
10/16/14 11:07 p.m.

In reply to donalson:

He's talking about the large content updates as they've been adding sections as they go on Xbox.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
10/21/14 9:24 a.m.

Rob, the churchill you want is 50% off silver until Thursday.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
10/21/14 9:02 p.m.

Nice, I don't know if I can get the XP by then.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
10/28/14 12:09 p.m.

God help everyone on the 360 version, reboot to the tune of 2.2GB. But, older maps are returning, two brand new ones, and the ENTIRE lineup of surrender monkeys are now here.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
10/29/14 12:04 a.m.

in tribute to the new french tanks for xbox I give you this :)

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
10/29/14 1:34 a.m.

Aaahahahaha

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
10/29/14 6:47 a.m.

As luck would have it, Monday's free premium corresponded with my day off. Played WAAAY more than I should have, accumulated about 900,000 silver and upgraded the Hellcat to the T-25/2 - which appears to be "the new Hellcat".

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
10/29/14 9:33 a.m.

I hammered through the tank lines and now have the AMX40, B1, and bdr g1 b.

I should have enough xp by the end of tonight to get the I already had the xp to get the ELC AMX,but WOT added a tank selling limit to the game.

Fobroader
Fobroader Reader
11/4/14 3:39 p.m.

Just got my KV-1s and Im slowly working my T-150 towards the IS line...even more painful, trying to get my Churchill VIII to Black Prince....I dont wanna any more....

donalson
donalson PowerDork
11/4/14 3:41 p.m.

i got the kv1s the other day... 30 games and got my first ace tanker in it... I'm loving it :)

Fobroader
Fobroader Reader
11/4/14 3:43 p.m.

My favorite is still my Tier 4 Matilda...the crew is really experienced, basically all shots are critical hits, its got a 1.81 second reload rate and Im working the crew towards their 3rd personal skill, I will never sell that thing. Ive never had so much fun going 12km/h

donalson
donalson PowerDork
11/4/14 4:18 p.m.

lol I've got all sorts of aces in the matilda that tank just clicks with me... at least after I got though the kv1... I went back to get the matilda after watching some vids and stuff... I'm amazed at how many 1000+ dmg games I get with it considering it spits 55dm at a time lol.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
11/4/14 4:20 p.m.

what is your WOT name?... hit me up donalson99 :)

Fobroader
Fobroader Reader
11/4/14 4:28 p.m.

Im airplaneguy

donalson
donalson PowerDork
11/4/14 5:27 p.m.

if you are playing today (or can just get to the computer and leave it on for an hr) check this out... http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/11/04/free-1000-gold-eu/ free 1000 gold on US and eu servers... few people have done it, it's confirmed yadda yadda... i'm about 1/2 way in... grinding my crusader to my cromwell tonight :)

Fobroader
Fobroader Reader
11/4/14 5:28 p.m.

Thanks for the tip buddy!!!

donalson
donalson PowerDork
11/5/14 10:45 a.m.
Fobroader wrote: Thanks for the tip buddy!!!

np... I did it last night... worked perfectly... got my 1000 gold... now to wait till they discount garage spaces, crew training or some other tidbits that I'm willing to use it on.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
11/5/14 12:30 p.m.
donalson wrote: lol I've got all sorts of aces in the matilda that tank just clicks with me... at least after I got though the kv1... I went back to get the matilda after watching some vids and stuff... I'm amazed at how many 1000+ dmg games I get with it considering it spits 55dm at a time lol.

The Ace up my sleeve is the TOG II......SBF can confirm, 12kmh and killed 6 while dealing 2000 on Sigfried last night. I even survived a moron who didn't know how to use a kv-2....and ended up slowly rolling into the town center for a 1v1 showdown with a t-34. The TOG is perhaps the best premium tank in the game, and you all need it.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
11/5/14 12:33 p.m.
Fobroader wrote: Just got my KV-1s and Im slowly working my T-150 towards the IS line...even more painful, trying to get my Churchill VIII to Black Prince....I dont wanna any more....

The churchill VII -> Black prince takes effin forever. I'm only halfway there

donalson
donalson PowerDork
11/5/14 1:11 p.m.

I want the tog for lolz... the other day I was playing my Matilda against a full platoon of togs... i ended up on a hill dealing 1500 dmg 55 dmg a shot...

Took out a full health kv1 or was it kv2 lol... with derp while face hugging in it the other day also...guy had no idea what happened

Anyway... i want tog... will have to wait for it to go on sale or a challenge so it's free though 1400 hp with that dpm seems like fun

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HMDhAJMCvp7B6wGQgr9l12AJaCB9zwQgqiV1niB97Phq0QXGfNyGuIN7KogJ9ruA