toad9977
toad9977 New Reader
2/14/10 9:52 p.m.

I sold my 99 in August and its time to clean out the garage. Dont know how much interest there is for Saabs on here, but its a try. I have 3 heads all in good shape, a complete B engine that has been taken apart, needs some machining since it spun a rod bearing, but should be able to just be honed and run some over sized bearings. I also have a windshield that is in perfect shape with no laminating or cracks. Also a turbo with the manifold and wastegate, in awesome shape with shaft play within the accepted limits (dont remember the turbo model but its an old garret and Ill get the model tomorrow). Im located in Green Bay, WI. just let me know what you're interested in and what you would be willing to pay for it, otherwise its just going to get scrapped. Dan

HappyAndy
HappyAndy HalfDork
2/14/10 10:43 p.m.

Dan, I just posted a link to this listing over on SAABrally.com, that seems to be the internet hot-spot for serious 99 enthusiasts. Good 99 windshields are rare indeed.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/15/10 8:09 a.m.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't that head be used on some Triumphs?

Carson
Carson Dork
2/15/10 9:33 a.m.
HappyAndy wrote: Dan, I just posted a link to this listing over on SAABrally.com, that seems to be the internet hot-spot for serious 99 enthusiasts. Good 99 windshields are rare indeed.

Insanely rare! Rumour has it, Luke Sorensen (of saabrally.com) has all other windscreens known in existence.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pOzFekYu2zLfm5bORig79WZTBtpizT0T6wc3OnJqTmpRWHfWr8OxXmVAnD7Nv3cF