1 2 3
z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
2/1/24 11:44 a.m.
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

Somewhere, Viergang Fuchs is smiling

Not the same green as the infamous S5, but it's definitely not black, gray, or silver!

I've wanted an RS3 so bad for years. 

gixxeropa
gixxeropa GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/1/24 12:09 p.m.

Platforms designed to be 4 door and made into a coupe are bad, but I'll take a platform designed to be a 2 door over a similar 4 door any day

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
2/1/24 12:15 p.m.

It is ironic, but last I checked, Australians had the opposite view of 2 vs 4 door cars. Rare to see 2 doors in Aussieland. 

When I asked, the reply was " Would you ask your house guest to climb in the window?"

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/1/24 12:47 p.m.

I think my eighth gen civic looks good as a coupe.

I've owned seven wagons, but only three four-door cars, all with the same label.

This was the first one, the other two were updated versions of the same model with a more modern drivetrain and body. 

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
2/1/24 12:59 p.m.

My Gen 1 CTS V was for sure one of the favorite cars I've built.  Loved the sleepy old man persona with a nasty v8.  Yes on desireable as far as I'm concerned.

preach
preach GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
2/1/24 1:05 p.m.
z31maniac said:
Pete. (l33t FS) said:

Somewhere, Viergang Fuchs is smiling

Not the same green as the infamous S5, but it's definitely not black, gray, or silver!

I've wanted an RS3 so bad for years. 

Me too.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/1/24 1:55 p.m.

BTW, if any of you guy find one of those GM flat top sedans, let me know. Seriously.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
2/1/24 2:54 p.m.

Also RE: Sedans vs. Coupes

If the Camaro or Mustang were a 4 door sedan, there is a good chance I would own one.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
2/1/24 3:51 p.m.
Appleseed said:

BTW, if any of you guy find one of those GM flat top sedans, let me know. Seriously.

Like this.....or shorter.......??Product photo of 1959 Cadillac strech limousine sell trade

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
2/1/24 4:00 p.m.

I greatly prefer sedans over coupes. Those long doors make ingress/egress difficult in tight parking spaces. 

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
2/1/24 4:07 p.m.
Peabody
Peabody MegaDork
2/1/24 6:51 p.m.
ddavidv said:

Great chassis. Worth almost nothing now, so a real bargain. They are a PITA to work on, though.

One of my friends bought one of those new, identical to that one. I was only in it a handful of times but it seemed like it revved pretty quickly and it liked to turn

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
2/1/24 8:56 p.m.
DeadSkunk (Warren) said:
Appleseed said:

Like this.....or shorter.......??Product photo of 1959 Cadillac strech limousine sell trade

Shorter. Unless this is cheap.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QVGaHjRxN5BuadcDlhPkHWzeV5vxIGZiwtLZEeGskl3SWOCVNH4KWIuujnNn3MfJ