gatsby16
gatsby16 None
1/16/11 9:56 a.m.

its like i stand out in a crowd. =.='

I dont think im hideous but i see girls glance at me like that. Personally, i rate myself a 4-5 and i dont have any deformaties.

what to do...

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
1/16/11 9:58 a.m.

From profile: Interests: Internet marketing.

Hmmm....

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/16/11 10:16 a.m.

Well, judging by this and his other post, his interests don't seem to include coherent ramblings.

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB HalfDork
1/16/11 10:34 a.m.

How are your social skills ? what do people say once you begin a conversation ? (and I don't mean in a bar setting, because sometimes that is just brutal for nearly everyone...)
And remember you are only 22, you may not have grown into your features ! google a pic of Patrick Dempsey when he was 17 or 18...
Keep your chin up !

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
1/16/11 11:15 a.m.

Someone should stop wearing their fetish harness in public:

Chebbie_SB
Chebbie_SB HalfDork
1/16/11 11:24 a.m.

Ask a friend "Do people stare at me ?"

Do you make babies and small children cry ?

Are you here to sell your canoe ?

Hasbro
Hasbro HalfDork
1/16/11 11:41 a.m.
gatsby16 wrote: its like i stand out in a crowd. =.=' I dont think im hideous but i see girls glance at me like that. Personally, i rate myself a 4-5 and i dont have any deformaties. what to do...

You don't own any guns, do you?

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
1/16/11 11:42 a.m.

His only other thread was collapsed.

I will give credit though, this is a thinking canoe.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
1/16/11 11:43 a.m.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte Reader
1/16/11 11:44 a.m.

Do canoes have avatars? Dunno bout this one.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
1/16/11 12:13 p.m.
TRoglodyte wrote: Do canoes have avatars? Dunno bout this one.

It is a canoe... A clever one too, as it took the avatar from someone else on the board. Or if not a canoe, another board member with a second profile to annoy people?

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
1/16/11 12:22 p.m.
Hasbro wrote:
gatsby16 wrote: its like i stand out in a crowd. =.=' I dont think im hideous but i see girls glance at me like that. Personally, i rate myself a 4-5 and i dont have any deformaties. what to do...
You don't own any guns, do you?

Oh goddamn you I shouldn't laugh at that.

aircooled
aircooled SuperDork
1/16/11 1:34 p.m.

If you weren't driving around the streets in a powered Canoe, maybe fewer would stare.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
1/16/11 1:39 p.m.

I have his exact same problem and I don't know if it's because others think I'm hideous, gorgeous or just interesting. It's so hard to look at one's self objectively.

oldtin
oldtin Dork
1/16/11 2:45 p.m.

They're just jealous

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
1/16/11 2:47 p.m.

I concur with Carguy, it's horrible being oggled at by young girls. I'm not a piece of meat! I have a mind too!

Oy, I feel so cheap....

Ignorant
Ignorant SuperDork
1/16/11 2:48 p.m.

canoe polo?

wbjones
wbjones Dork
1/16/11 3:08 p.m.

what's even worse is .... no young girls ever ogle me....

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
1/16/11 4:28 p.m.
914Driver wrote: I concur with Carguy, it's horrible being oggled at by young girls. I'm not a piece of meat! I have a mind too! Oy, I feel so cheap....

I never said it was young girls or even that it was people of the female persuasion. I'd be happy, nay, ecstatic if I got oogled!!

There are days I'd enjoy the simplicity of just being a piece of meat!

Hasbro
Hasbro HalfDork
1/16/11 5:16 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF__b9l5nDY

novaderrik
novaderrik HalfDork
1/16/11 11:01 p.m.

i like to think that people are looking at me when i drive by in my POS '86 Camaro and thinking how cool i am for driving that as a winter beater.. but i really think they are just looking at me because they think i'm an idiot that's driving a car that isn't safe to be driven in the summer when the roads are cleared, let alone when there is ice, slush, and snow everywhere.

Mental
Mental SuperDork
1/17/11 9:20 a.m.
914Driver wrote: I concur with Carguy, it's horrible being oggled at by young girls. I'm not a piece of meat! I have a mind too! Oy, I feel so cheap....

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
1/17/11 9:42 a.m.

Isn't he sposed to be on roller skates?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/17/11 1:18 p.m.

I know people stare at me when I drive.. having a saab 900 with no mufflers will do that (and only half an exhaust system)

I was really hoping it would have lasted till spring before breaking

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7pOhh1aZ6OvBnWaCvZCWf2cMRbak1kqYynsGtvqg5lfpjvnpWLs25p7b6CsECbuw