Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
11/2/17 8:27 p.m.

Has anybody seen this movie? 

The story is Steve McQueen became a Christian at the end of this life and Pastor Greg Laurie narrates and puts together the movie that was released for a few special showings the past two months.  Most will be buying or downloading the DVD when it comes out.

Steve McQueen - the coolest guy and I still want a green Mustang......................and I want to see this movie.

And I want a Porsche like Steve had.  And a Triumph like Steve had.  And that Bronco thingie he had........

Latest Steve McQueen movie

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
11/2/17 11:33 p.m.

There is a documentary about him on HBO or one the pay channels also: Steve McQueen: The Man & Le Mans

It of course is mostly about the making of the movie.  They talk to his son a fair amount.  The basic theme is he traded in his cache from his successful movies to make the car movie he really wanted to make.  The studio wanted a "story", that was not Steve's primary concern...

One thing I did not realize was that he was planning on making the movie for a while and another studio released Gran Prix to try and steal the concept.

Fletch1
Fletch1 Dork
11/3/17 11:04 a.m.

I was actually searching for this last night.  I haven't seen it yet.  As a Christian and McQueen fan, I can't wait.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IHiVz7g6XrAhidQtSQCYnSX0k3Ra0YKxOjPIrrMTNLcwvRXyvF6SSJfnB103IoUu