1 2 3
RX Reven'
RX Reven' GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/2/18 3:14 p.m.
Apexcarver said:
frenchyd said:

Bidet for her,  urinal for him. 

couldnt a bidet also be used as a urinal though?

Absolutely and I’ve choregraphed some breathtaking beautiful shows with mine…

RX Reven'
4/2/18 3:17 p.m.

Great fun for the whole family actually...

RX Reven'
4/2/18 3:19 p.m.

Just know your limits...

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/2/18 3:21 p.m.

40 years in construction, and I have only installed 1 bidet. 

It wasn't for the woman. It was for the man. 

His exact quote (In a thick Columbia accent), "If I want to wash my ass, I'll damned well wash my ass". 

He was a good customer.

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
4/2/18 3:32 p.m.

Bidets are supposed to be nice.

I can't have urnial, bad knee.

Have to sit to piss after one time of it giving out on me while taking a leak in the morning. Turns out morning piss don't stop even when you're falling on your ass.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/2/18 3:35 p.m.
Spoolpigeon said:

I’ve got one. My shower. 

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
4/2/18 3:49 p.m.

In Ireland some of the bars just have water running down a stone  / tile wall.  No urinal to hit, no where to miss,  pee on the wall and it gets washed away by a trench at the base.  Seemed pretty simple and efficient.  

There is also a bar in Tempe AZ called Casey Moore's.   They have a similar set-up outdoors.  It's kind of a neat touch---surrounded by foliage---- - the P garden! 

APEowner
APEowner GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/2/18 4:22 p.m.
Joe Gearin said:

In Ireland some of the bars just have water running down a stone  / tile wall.  No urinal to hit, no where to miss,  pee on the wall and it gets washed away by a trench at the base.  Seemed pretty simple and efficient.  

I don't know if they're still that way but that's how the men's rooms at Lime Rock Park used to be.  I always like that it was not only acceptable but expected for one to just go wiz in the corner

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
4/2/18 4:23 p.m.
Joe Gearin said:

I wonder if the ladies room is like that. I like to think I'm up for the challenge.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/2/18 4:34 p.m.
APEowner said:
Joe Gearin said:

I don't know if they're still that way but that's how the men's rooms at Lime Rock Park used to be.  I always like that it was not only acceptable but expected for one to just go wiz in the corner

That was just the outfield men's bathroom, up near the camping area. They renovated the building a few years ago and it's a little more formal now, though less efficient. What always cracked me up was the fact that there was a porter in there with a tip jar. He would basically just hose down the wall every now and then. It seemed a whole lot easier than cleaning urinals. I remember thinking, I don't want to tip the guy who cleans the wall, but I would tip the guy who paints the wall.

STM317
STM317 SuperDork
4/2/18 4:49 p.m.
edizzle89 said:
Spoolpigeon said:

I’ve got one. My shower. 

if that's how this works i have one in my kitchen, my wife just hates when i use it because "you're not suppose to pee in a sink" and "we have guests over".

There's a subtle difference between peeing in the shower and peeing into the shower. I'd assume the same applies to sinks.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
4/2/18 4:50 p.m.

There’s a sports bar in Denver near the stadium that has one way glass the entire row of urinals.  It’s waist high to the ceiling.  

As your holding your Johnson you’re looking across the restaurant at all the people.   Kinda creepy to me.  

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
4/2/18 4:58 p.m.
SVreX said:

40 years in construction, and I have only installed 1 bidet. 

It wasn't for the woman. It was for the man. 

His exact quote (In a thick Columbia accent), "If I want to wash my ass, I'll damned well wash my ass". 

He was a good customer.

Can’t argue with that!

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
4/2/18 5:15 p.m.

I had a senior moment the other day when I walked into a sports ball stadium bathroom.  The troughs on the far wall are  obviously the urinal but the round unit in the middle had me confused for a moment.  I was amazed that people would stand around in a circle peeing!  Then I realized it's a sink....for hand washing.   

Furious_E
Furious_E GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/2/18 5:22 p.m.
Apexcarver said:
frenchyd said:

In Soviet Russia, urinal piss on you!

etifosi
etifosi SuperDork
4/2/18 5:35 p.m.
Woody said:
APEowner said:
Joe Gearin said:

That was just the outfield men's bathroom, up near the camping area. They renovated the building a few years ago and it's a little more formal now, though less efficient. What always cracked me up was the fact that there was a porter in there with a tip jar. He would basically just hose down the wall every now and then. It seemed a whole lot easier than cleaning urinals. I remember thinking, I don't want to tip the guy who cleans the wall, but I would tip the guy who paints the wall.

The first race after the "upgrade" there was a long of guys waiting for open urinals.  When I finally got inside and saw the new ultrasonic urinals I loudly said - I liked it better when you peed on the walls! The young lady who was refilling the paper towels said, even louder - DON'T PEE ON THE WALLS

Also, my wife caught me peeing in the sink today and still won't talk to me.  I'm going to go tell her that it's all pipes.  Wish me luck.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltimaDork
4/2/18 5:38 p.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

I had a senior moment the other day when I walked into a sports ball stadium bathroom.  The troughs on the far wall are  obviously the urinal but the round unit in the middle had me confused for a moment.  I was amazed that people would stand around in a circle peeing!  Then I realized it's a sink....for hand washing.   

I have done that, many years ago...

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/2/18 6:22 p.m.
Furious_E said:
Apexcarver said:
frenchyd said:

In Soviet Russia, urinal piss on you!

I have one of those toilet seats, they are nice for getting your butt nice and clean afterwards. It's actually a nice feeling compared to TP.

But yes, make sure you are seated before using. It WILL spray the wall

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/2/18 7:55 p.m.

The world is my urinal laugh

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/2/18 9:57 p.m.

You wash your hands with soap and water. You wash your face with soap and water.

But dry toilet paper gets yer arse clean?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/2/18 10:16 p.m.

Go Wrigley Field or go home.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/3/18 7:43 a.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

I was similarly confused the first time I saw one of those crazy things. Just complete bewilderment, like running across a crashed flying saucer that I didn't know if I should pee on.

edizzle89
edizzle89 Dork
4/3/18 7:46 a.m.
STM317 said:
edizzle89 said:
Spoolpigeon said:

I’ve got one. My shower. 

if that's how this works i have one in my kitchen, my wife just hates when i use it because "you're not suppose to pee in a sink" and "we have guests over".

There's a subtle difference between peeing in the shower and peeing into the shower. I'd assume the same applies to sinks.

the same can be said about public swimming pools. one is frowned upon, the other is pretty much 100% socially unacceptable...

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/3/18 8:21 a.m.

In reply to edizzle89 :

This is the Genesis of a really good joke:

Someone recently told me there is a significant difference between peeing in the shower and peeing into the shower. Huh. Maybe that's why I was recently asked never to come back to the neighborhood swimming pool.

barefootskater
barefootskater Reader
4/3/18 9:57 a.m.
Datsun310Guy said:
spitfirebill said:

I do.  It’s called a sink.  

Once at a crowded ZZ Top/Outlaws concert at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin the lines were so long the men turned 3 sinks into 3 urinals.   

Some guys had standards and refused to use the new urinals while some were drunk and laughed as they urinated into a sink.   I drank too much Old Style beer and was going to bust so I  dropped my high standards that day.   

2am in Vegas some years ago following a Black Label Society show the urinals were all stacked 4 or 5 deep and this big guy (at least 6'6" 300lbs) walks in, "Aw hell no," looks around "berkeley it." and uses the sink. Strangely nobody else thought to follow suit.

Back in my fun young and single days I found my punk-ass self at a country show and had to go. It was at this outdoor arena used for rodeos and stuff with old school amenities- (trough style "urinal") and the thing was shoulder to shoulder with skin tight levis and cowboy hats. You know what makes a bunch of concrete-cowboys really uncomfortable? Dropping your pants to your ankles and tucking your shirt under your chin. Thats how my mother taught me to do it when I was 5.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yiGB0KChRbiODomzLBxpTrWAQS9Jb7OFfeogCjN7FI5UmwXP1E2TPIRapbctulLG