The
The Dork
9/7/24 11:13 a.m.

Completed 08/24 and in storage since, no track time. SCCA Log Booked This is a rust free 1998 BMW E36 325is with M components, brakes, drive line, suspension etc.
3.7 Turbo, machine bored, JE pistons, Dual fuel pumps prevents fuel starvation in corners, headers etc.
Traction Control
Boost select
Level 2 equals 550hp 140mph see YouTube link below for video of Dyno
Bummer World shifter, Gauges, quick release steering wheel, sparco Evo seat, full cage with door bars and footwell, sunroof panel welded, Fiberglass doors from Europe, all glass replaced with Lexan and 2 NASA air intake ducts, 17 inch wheels with new powder coat and zero mile Falken race tires, long studs, HUGE functional wing, big front splitter, rear mount battery, Dual hood air intakes, power steering, e brake, tagged and titled in FL, street legal, comes with most removed parts. hood and deck lid frames shaved, finished in rustoleum bedspray can easily be wiped off with brake clean, Avus blue, fender flares,
This is truly a monster that will break traction almost anywhere in the throttle band , stomp the M brakes and it stops on a dime. I am not sure of the weight but with the 12lb fiberglass doors, Lexan and stripped down chassis it cannot be much. We are traveling and aging to fast to make use of the car, I am afraid to add up what has been spent, this car is track ready and is the fastest thing I have sat in. A carbon or fiberglass hood and deck lid would reduce the weight a little more. TRADE?
YouTube link for Dyno
https://youtu.be/gosnbDifYp8?si=AIWqjyfmOc0zdaFxCompleted 08/24 and in storage since, no track time. SCCA Log Booked This is a rust free 1998 BMW E36 325is with M components, brakes, drive line, suspension etc.
3.7 Turbo, machine bored, JE pistons, Dual fuel pumps prevents fuel starvation in corners, headers etc.
Traction Control
Boost select
Level 2 equals 550hp 140mph see YouTube link below for video of Dyno
Bummer World shifter, Gauges, quick release steering wheel, sparco Evo seat, full cage with door bars and footwell, sunroof panel welded, Fiberglass doors from Europe, all glass replaced with Lexan and 2 NASA air intake ducts, 17 inch wheels with new powder coat and zero mile Falken race tires, long studs, HUGE functional wing, big front splitter, rear mount battery, Dual hood air intakes, power steering, e brake, tagged and titled in FL, street legal, comes with most removed parts. hood and deck lid frames shaved, finished in rustoleum bedspray can easily be wiped off with brake clean, Avus blue, fender flares,
This is truly a monster that will break traction almost anywhere in the throttle band , stomp the M brakes and it stops on a dime. I am not sure of the weight but with the 12lb fiberglass doors, Lexan and stripped down chassis it cannot be much. We are traveling and aging to fast to make use of the car, I am afraid to add up what has been spent, this car is track ready and is the fastest thing I have sat in. A carbon or fiberglass hood and deck lid would reduce the weight a little more. TRADE?
YouTube link for Dyno
https://youtu.be/gosnbDifYp8?si=AIWqjyfmOc0zdaFx

lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/7/24 12:56 p.m.

Looks like the "Jump" at Weatherly.

Looks like the "Jump" at Weatherly.

Looks like the "Jump"........

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8nFvoqnCaVevGW9AXAlWS7F2RWphQjAXIA8WVMjqHMcc9Wo3MLhsesvTestsBSqZ