1 ... 4 5 6
Harvey
Harvey GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/21/15 10:48 a.m.
Woody wrote: In reply to racerdave600 and Mazduece: Thanks. That's an old photo though, so it looks a little different now. I got rid of those wheels and tires. They were aftermarket wheels with winter tires. I sold them and bought a couple of sets of 911 wheels. I also swapped the Cayman side vents for Boxster ones.  photo Cayman012_zps814cb348.jpg

Very nice. This is my other choice for future car, Cayman S. It's a bit more elegant than the C6 Corvette Z06 that is my first choice.

Say hi next time you hit up the FCSCC autocross. I'm in the black Focus ST.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/21/15 10:57 a.m.
Harvey wrote: Say hi next time you hit up the FCSCC autocross. I'm in the black Focus ST.

I'm not sure if I'll get down to an FCSCC event this year, although my neighbors are always trying to drag me down there ('65 and '05 Corvettes). They use my trailer for the '65. I have credits for a couple of autocross days at Lime Rock and may try to hit a CART event to see some old friends. I have an aversion to standing around in the sun all day. But if I do get down to a Fairfield event, I'll find you and introduce myself.

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/25/15 7:42 a.m.

Margie still has her old 5 Series, and yes, we did a huge series on 914s. Still a lot I like about that car... just not the engine and the backwards way the gearbox was installed.

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
W6jCwbch4NgWPxIqoayyzEKTMx2FrVw0NPB4bdehFJL6qeCUCF2dmgD8Sgd5wKF0