1 ... 302 303 304
slefain
slefain UltimaDork
9/17/24 4:53 p.m.

The NIMBYs in my city have cried wolf too many times and nobody cares about their current hissy fit.

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/17/24 7:23 p.m.

I made it to the gym for the first time today. I walked/jogged 2 miles in 34 minutes. Not bad considering that I could barely get out of bed 3 months ago.

NermalSnert (Forum Supporter)
NermalSnert (Forum Supporter) Dork
9/17/24 8:22 p.m.

Not really a win, sort of I guess? I took the Triumph out for a ride a few minutes ago. We're out in the sticks with some neat roads right out of my driveway. I came around a curve and in the middle of the road was a skunk with a big fat snake trying to drag it across the road. I slammed on my brakes and backed up. He was hunchin' and pulling just like our dog does when she plays tug-o-war. He finally got it across and I went on. I haven't seen a live skunk in years- smelled plenty though. Pretty neat. 

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/18/24 1:47 p.m.

I was in the van with the 4 y/o when we passed NAPA and I heard the sweetest little giggle from behind me, "I love it when they put hats on cars!"

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/18/24 9:19 p.m.
P3PPY said:

I was in the van with the 4 y/o when we passed NAPA and I heard the sweetest little giggle from behind me, "I love it when they put hats on cars!"

Reminds me of the time I brought a leaf blower, and 3yo LM declared, "Oh! A turbo!"

Those are truly the best moments.

1 ... 302 303 304

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jkVq39eSrtkPC220q8BLVYcLpZyxbLbNlbiraUx0b2FkSjOSeTBs3HhFDPeOn1Sr