1 2
JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
1/4/11 6:23 p.m.

...and it is awesome.

Of course, I know a guy, so that's how I got an early look. The new shirts will officially debut at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, but maybe we can throw a sneak peek of the new art up here in the next week or so to work everyone into a lather.

Once again the art has been produced by Canadian artist Simon Paul, who does much of the artwork for bands like Skinny Puppy, Download and The Tear Garden. To whet your appetite a bit, here's a shirt he did for the last Download tour, hotlinked for your pleasure:

The GRM art is equally as awesome.

Shave those backs. New shirts are a comin'.

jg

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/4/11 6:57 p.m.

And for the record, I have no idea how we got hooked up with someone so cool. JG must have some dirt on him or something.

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/4/11 7:12 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: And for the record, I have no idea how we got hooked up with someone so cool. JG must have some dirt on him or something.

All Canadians are cool

irish44j
irish44j Dork
1/4/11 7:31 p.m.
ZOO wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote: And for the record, I have no idea how we got hooked up with someone so cool. JG must have some dirt on him or something.
All Canadians are cool

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/4/11 7:40 p.m.

JG isnt kidding. The new shirt is my favorite since Angry Shifter Guy. Look for these fine shirts in your nearest GRM store after the Rolex.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
1/4/11 8:03 p.m.
ZOO wrote:
All Canadians are cool

Hotlinked because that's how we all roll.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/4/11 8:42 p.m.

appetite whetted

Matt B
Matt B HalfDork
1/4/11 8:53 p.m.

Yes please.

Opus
Opus Dork
1/4/11 9:35 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
ZOO wrote:
All Canadians are cool
Hotlinked because that's how we all roll.

LIke, Goodday Ehh

Mikey52_1
Mikey52_1 HalfDork
1/4/11 10:22 p.m.

Oh, like ALL Canucks say 'eh!', eh?

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
1/5/11 2:09 a.m.
Tom Heath wrote: JG isnt kidding. The new shirt is my favorite since Angry Shifter Guy. Look for these fine shirts in your nearest GRM store after the Rolex.

Maybe you guys should come up with an Angry Canoe Guy shirt...

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
1/5/11 5:53 a.m.

AND the shirt is not white!

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/5/11 9:06 a.m.
914Driver wrote: AND the shirt is not white!

Excellent -- I hate white t-shirts . . .

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
1/5/11 9:07 a.m.

This would please me.

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
1/5/11 9:58 a.m.
ZOO wrote:
Excellent -- I hate white t-shirts . . .

RACIST!

Drewsifer
Drewsifer HalfDork
1/5/11 10:00 a.m.

très bien

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
1/5/11 10:02 a.m.

so... when are we getting this shirt?

Tom Heath wrote: In honor of Duke's avatar- I don't always hang out in parking lots. But when I do, there are pylons and timing equipment.
alfadriver
alfadriver SuperDork
1/5/11 10:03 a.m.

Anyway that some of us 10 year subscribers can get more than 1 T out of that deal?

(that would be 10 years for both GRM and CM)

Eric

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
1/5/11 12:38 p.m.

In the interest of expired equine extermination:

White GRM shirt: Garage use only.

Grey GRM shirt: Occasional ourdoor use.

Black GRM shirt: I would rock that mother berkeleyer everywhere.

RioRacer
RioRacer Dork
1/5/11 12:45 p.m.

I don't care what color it is, all my shirt have purpose.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/5/11 12:58 p.m.
alfadriver wrote: Anyway that some of us 10 year subscribers can get more than 1 T out of that deal? (that would be 10 years for both GRM and CM) Eric

Unlikely. We lose money on 10 year subs, so adding the cost of T-shirts makes it a really bad deal on our end. It's not that we don't love you, it's that we like to eat.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/5/11 1:07 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: JG isnt kidding. The new shirt is my favorite since Angry Shifter Guy. Look for these fine shirts in your nearest GRM store after the Rolex.

Any chance of revising that to read "Look for these fine shirts...at the Rolex"??

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/5/11 1:09 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote: The new shirts will officially debut at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, but maybe we can throw a sneak peek of the new art up here in the next week or so to work everyone into a lather.

Yep. Getting your shirt at the Rolex shouldn't be a problem if you're there. Folks in faraway lands will have the same opportunity after the Rolex.

NGTD
NGTD HalfDork
1/5/11 2:11 p.m.

Coming in XXXLT for us less than small guys?

Pseudosport
Pseudosport Reader
1/5/11 2:12 p.m.
grafmiata wrote:
Maybe you guys should come up with an Angry Canoe Guy shirt...

canoe1

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fyjJe8tb0DJkzz3ZT15qjZK1xz5EiZwuRUkcS4oIAFgAG0zz1l0rNWLP15BfgMzh