1 ... 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 ... 4725
HappyAndy
HappyAndy PowerDork
8/28/16 7:38 p.m.
Woody wrote:

Would that be classified as as a plow or harrow?

Wall-e
Wall-e GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/28/16 7:39 p.m.

Wall-e
8/28/16 7:41 p.m.

Wall-e
8/28/16 7:55 p.m.

Got some new utensils

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/28/16 8:43 p.m.

Now I have to find a set of animal utensils.

daeman
daeman HalfDork
8/28/16 8:50 p.m.
Wall-e wrote:

That's gold.

Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit Dork
8/28/16 9:33 p.m.

Wellllllll that is a bit different.

Good shine?

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
8/28/16 9:58 p.m.
Donebrokeit wrote: Wellllllll that is a bit different. Good shine?

How did I KNOW that was going to be a VW. That is a strange culture over there in dub-land.

Required link

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/28/16 10:04 p.m.

Car isn't rallycross-legal in 2016. No lights, no grille, no bumpers, no pass tech.

Wall-e
8/29/16 6:44 a.m.

Wall-e
8/29/16 6:47 a.m.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
8/29/16 7:10 a.m.

That is just about the epitome of GRM.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/29/16 7:15 a.m.

Has the Beatnik Bandit not aged gracefully or is this a trailer park copy?

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
8/29/16 9:32 a.m.
singleslammer wrote: How did I KNOW that was going to be a VW. That is a strange culture over there in dub-land. Required link Something that shall not be repeated.

If you ever post something that hideous again, I will break into your house, plaster your walls with Justin Bieber posters, put everything you own with a speaker on repeat of the Chrysler Sebring convertible owner's manual as read by Pauly Shore, exchange all your tires for self healing space saver spares, and convert all your cars over to the variable displacement system and auto stop start that can never be turned off, with traction control in fully nanny mode. I will do this even if it has a carburetor and 1 cylinder.

Don't do it.

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
8/29/16 9:55 a.m.
Flight Service wrote:
singleslammer wrote: How did I KNOW that was going to be a VW. That is a strange culture over there in dub-land. Required link Something that shall not be repeated.
If you ever post something that hideous again, I will break into your house, plaster your walls with Justin Bieber posters, put everything you own with a speaker on repeat of the Chrysler Sebring convertible owner's manual as read by Pauly Shore, exchange all your tires for self healing space saver spares, and convert all your cars over to the variable displacement system and auto stop start that can never be turned off, with traction control in fully nanny mode. I will do this even if it has a carburetor and 1 cylinder. Don't do it.

There is picture of that Taurus from the rear I could post but lets go with this nice bunny instead so I don't have to see if you are bluffing.

edizzle89
edizzle89 Dork
8/29/16 10:00 a.m.
Flight Service wrote: Chrysler Sebring convertible owner's manual as read by Pauly Shore

where can i pick that up at? is it on itunes?

unrelated to Pauly Shore but relevant to my interests:

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
8/29/16 10:37 a.m.

My buddy worked at a comedy place as a bar manager. Pauly Shore came to it and for some reason he and his manager needed a ride from Madison, WI to Minneapolis. So my buddy drove them out there (4-5 hours), they invited him to stay the night, watch the show, and party afterwards. They talked the whole time there. Just people on a car ride. Then enter the party after the show, Pauly couldn't remember who my buddy was, he just spent half the day with him. I think it was either the girls on each of his arms or the booze or something.

I was going to post a random pic of Pauly but instead a Ford Explorer because I think that's what my buddy had at the time.

slefain
slefain PowerDork
8/29/16 12:06 p.m.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/29/16 1:10 p.m.

Wall-e
8/29/16 2:55 p.m.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/29/16 3:59 p.m.

Knurled
8/29/16 6:00 p.m.
Wall-e wrote:

Somewhere, someone who just dropped $30k on a rusted out hulk of an early Mustang is crying.

Knurled
8/29/16 6:05 p.m.
RossD wrote: My buuuu-ddy worked at a comedy place as a bar manager. Pauly Shore came to it and for some reason he and his manager needed a ride from Madison, WI to Minneapolis. So my buuuu-ddy drove them out there (4-5 hours), they invited him to stay the night, watch the show, and party afterwards. They talked the whole time there. Just people on a car ride. Then enter the party after the show, Pauly couldn't remember who my buuuu-ddy was, he just spent half the day with him. I think it was either the girls on each of his arms or the booze or something.

FTCSBFY,

Wall-e
8/29/16 6:27 p.m.

In reply to Knurled:

Having grown up at short tracks watching them get torn up I'm surprised there are any Mustangs and Camaros left.

akamcfly
akamcfly Dork
8/29/16 6:31 p.m.
PMRacing wrote: That looks like Waterford Hills. That is pointed towards the back straight and the sound wall is in the background.

Ever shower there? It's an experience.

1 ... 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 ... 4725

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hSjkIROuwpPu503A1JUcd6Ve1Twx621IHAGhRWVnFHpKjo6DVDflDfW87r3TpslA