03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
1/22/24 1:15 p.m.

Hello, I'm 03Panther, and I I have a car addiction. angel

I have an 03 Merc, (my screen namesake) an 03 F350, and might be bringing an 03 Mustangdevil

Thats three threes. So, if the mustang is eligible, this might happen. 
Background for eligibility question:

Friend runs an RV repair business, is a car nut and a wheeler dealer. 
He bought a charger (ex cop car) for $300. Few dollars in incidentals (will get added to a spread sheet for budget) and traded it for a Navigator. Bad trans., but came with a junkyard trans.,  (suspected good) Installed trans.; ran and drove good. Traded for an impala (ex cop car) Few dollars on incidentals, and it ran and drove good. Traded for a quite nicely built performance mustang, running poorly. Ran the vacume lines correctly, and it runs like a scalded dog. 
Despite being built with A LOT of high end parts. We can document about $1000 cash in the car, by trading up (all trades found online - open to public) and quite a bit of his own personal labor into his own vehicles. 
As I understand it, this does meet the criteria of the rules, but, I want to verify that it does. Thanks. 

This car is a fast, and bad azz street car, and we don't want to violate the "don't be a dick" rule. He just got it by being cheap, and willing to trade running cars, for not correctly running ones!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BFkTWqQvETNqokdHNtlrz72xtJduL1XVh8tuKiSO34jmFjMJqXtH2phrW3wKEdTY