rustyvw
rustyvw GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/28/08 7:02 p.m.

I'm finally giving up and getting rid of all my projects. With a baby and an old house, I just don't have time for car projects right now. I traded a VW for this Midget about a year ago, and since then have done very little to it.

Since I've had it I've gotten proper seats for it, installed a Crane Fireball ignition unit, got rid of the front rubber bumper, located a set of useable chrome bumpers and the appropriate grille. I've also replaced both front brake hoses and one rear wheel cylinder, the drums and rotors need replacing, but I have new pads and shoes for it. I have patch panels for the lower "a" pillars and in front of the rear wheel wells, I have a good used set of fenders and pretty solid hood.

It still needs a top, carpet, muffler, and front turn signals. But it could be on the road pretty quickly. I can get pictures on Wednesday, until then I have pictures I took when I first got it. Email with any questions.

Car is located in Gordonsville Virginia. I'm hoping to get $1000 for it, but I'm open to offers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14814107@N05/1864456054/in/set-72157603598097581/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2WW14uKa4ipNQ2TCyqOssAek9LjOgjU9es8gzwUdwz6vcPRgINRq38O8T1UiG6Mi