d_balls
d_balls HalfDork
4/23/09 8:47 a.m.

UPDATE: Big price cut. See post below.

Hey guys, just dug these up, left overs from my B-body. Rustic Racing tubular lower front control arms. No bushings or anything, just the arms. Brand new, never installed. Newer style arms (from late '06/early '07), with tweaked geometry for improved turning radius versus the original Rustic arms. Should fit any ol' B-body.

Asking $350 shipped.

Pictures here (obviously, just of one arm. They're heavy, packed away, and I'm lazy :-) ): http://picasaweb.google.com/dbrande/RusticRacingArms?authkey=Gv1sRgCM6a2baQsoeqFg&feat=directlink

d_balls
d_balls HalfDork
4/30/09 8:36 a.m.

$300 shipped

d_balls
d_balls HalfDork
7/14/09 6:23 p.m.

On Ebay with a major price cut (currently at $180 shipped). Just looking to move 'em along.

item #: 150358788813

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/19/09 10:42 p.m.

In reply to d_balls:

Can you recall how long ago you bought them? The reason I ask is the very first run of them had a couple issues with the spindle catching on the arms at full lock reducing the turning radius. Not knocking them, just want to be sure before I bid.

Great ad, by the way; honest and all the good info is there without being wordy like my ads are

d_balls
d_balls HalfDork
7/20/09 12:24 p.m.

In reply to curtis73:

Hey, sorry, just saw your message. The auction just ended. I'll update if the buyer backs out.

Just for reference: I didn't buy them, I got them in a package of stuff, so I'm not sure on the date, sometime in late '06 would be my guess. They are the new style arms though. I had the original style on my car, which were more "A" shaped, lacking the bent tubes.

The old style were a bit of a pain (I had 9C1 wheels, not Impala wheels) but not unmanageable, thus the reason these never got installed.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QZ9KGfXmB3Fxh0saCLR5HwD1EqtpOYrtHnrSFCLectnmlThWV5xoEpKEeMuDWvNG