1 2 3 4 5 6
Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/1/16 9:36 p.m.

Yea I knew I'd be hoping to much. Thanks and I'm still interested in a normal intake when you look.

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid Reader
9/2/16 6:09 a.m.

The aluminum Mgb hood is sold.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
9/2/16 7:11 a.m.
Stampie wrote: In reply to wheels777: For some reason my email won't go out to you but while you're looking I'd love to have a set of vortec heads and maybe a carb intake for them?

I've got a whole 5.7 vortec. But it's in nc and I'm not coming to the challenge this year.

75 if anyone wants it....

KyAllroad
KyAllroad UberDork
9/2/16 7:58 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13: The hoarder in me wants to buy that as a spare in case my Suburban dies. My sensible side says that's how I end up on a reality tv show. The paranoid side says buy it. The realist side says that if and when I really NEED one, there won't be anything like this deal. Sigh.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
9/2/16 8:08 a.m.

Needs a full rebuild. And rods. Come get it and I'll throw in some local bbq.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
9/2/16 9:58 a.m.

I have some take off, carbon front splitter air guides I saved off of our McLaren GT3. $10 each?

I dont know how to get the image to show correctly

Stampie
9/2/16 10:19 a.m.

In reply to DukeOfUndersteer:

I'll take the right one just to say I own part of a McLaren.

Stampie
9/2/16 10:21 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13:

Strong is the temptation to spend $75 in gas for a $75 engine. I've done worse.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
9/2/16 11:01 a.m.

Come on. Well get bbq up in Salisbury

Stampie
9/2/16 3:18 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13:

Just did the math and it'd actually be $100 in gas. As much as I love BBQ, road trips, and V8s, I think it makes more sense for me to just hit a local yard on half off day.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
9/2/16 9:36 p.m.

In reply to TheV8Kid:

Is that 8.8 28 or 31 spline?

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
9/3/16 4:04 a.m.
Strike_Zero wrote: In reply to TheV8Kid: Is that 8.8 28 or 31 spline?

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero UltraDork
9/4/16 12:07 a.m.

Need that for Stincoln smelLS.

PM incoming!

PseudoSport
PseudoSport Dork
9/4/16 10:58 a.m.

Anyone have engine harness and computer for a LS swap? I have a LM7 with throttle cable.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/4/16 2:11 p.m.

Mr nelson, the 15x12 wide 5 wheels might be up my alley, but i wont make you drag them to florida.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
9/18/16 1:16 p.m.

Anyone need a no-name/eBay/generic coil-over kit? I have four of these and will bring them to the Challenge.

IMG_0966

Price? I'd rather not bring them home.

I can also bring a really nice, practically brand-new header for a single-cam VTEC Civic.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
9/18/16 1:20 p.m.

I also might have some "strut" bars for an EG Civic. If anyone wants the Civic stuff, let me know and I'll pack it up.

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem Reader
9/18/16 1:49 p.m.

Well since the Atari quasi digital dash decided to go dark, I'm gonna need some aftermarket analog gauges...tach, oil pressue in particular. Gonna run the Challenge blind so will be in running for most spectacular failure....but probably in the running for that before dash failed. Lol

Does anyone have a use for 4 Enkei 15x7 aluminum wheels. Porsche 5 bolt pattern. ET 10 Offset. Cast mesh style

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
9/18/16 2:09 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens:

I think I will take you up on those generic coilovers.

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
9/18/16 2:10 p.m.

In reply to wheels777:

What sort of holleys you have laying around? I might need one or two in the lower performance range.

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
9/18/16 2:15 p.m.

I have a real Garrett GT12(48?) turbo that was meant for my insight a last year. It is new, still has paint on the impeller. Price: I don't know... It is probably worth 4-500 on ebay. GRM gets a discount or cool trades.

Any interest in a cheap set of Camry V6 injectors? I think they are 1mz. I bought them for the insight and doubt they are worth anything. I want to say 240cc.

Electric motors and VFDs. Let me know if you need something like this. I have several. Most of the motors are 3 phase but I have VFDs!

NordicSaab
NordicSaab HalfDork
9/18/16 3:33 p.m.
Ovid_and_Flem wrote: Well since the Atari quasi digital dash decided to go dark, I'm gonna need some aftermarket analog gauges...tach, oil pressue in particular. Gonna run the Challenge blind so will be in running for most spectacular failure....but probably in the running for that before dash failed. Lol Does anyone have a use for 4 Enkei 15x7 aluminum wheels. Porsche 5 bolt pattern. ET 10 Offset. Cast mesh style

I have some mechanical gauges i picked up on clearance a while back. I know one is oil pressure. Brand new Sunpro. $5 and it's yours.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
9/18/16 5:20 p.m.

I have an Autopower competition 4pt bolt-in roll bar for a 5th Gen Camaro. Have all the tubes but no backup plates. Make a reasonable offer and I'l make sure it gets there.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/18/16 6:57 p.m.
Ovid_and_Flem wrote: Well since the Atari quasi digital dash decided to go dark, I'm gonna need some aftermarket analog gauges...tach, oil pressue in particular. Gonna run the Challenge blind so will be in running for most spectacular failure....but probably in the running for that before dash failed. Lol Does anyone have a use for 4 Enkei 15x7 aluminum wheels. Porsche 5 bolt pattern. ET 10 Offset. Cast mesh style

Need More info/pic/price on wheels, you can PM me.

If anyone wants a stock 75 280z sway bar for $5 it'll help my budget, i still have $14.90 in recoup room

NordicSaab
NordicSaab HalfDork
9/18/16 7:30 p.m.
If anyone wants a stock 75 280z sway bar for $5 it'll help my budget, i still have $14.90 in recoup room

Hallow or solid? length? OD?

1 2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UUOOUloFeTL4GSWTtk31wqQqiPv3bpjip6dpD1zHxqR048dhxIiYx2h1YH2LS6jg