SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/14/09 4:44 p.m.

HD:

Do you have any Fiat roller wheels?

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
9/14/09 4:56 p.m.
SVreX wrote: Yes. It has gained the tow bar and rally lights. Been a good car. I've put trouble free 20,000 miles on it.

I thought it looked familiar! If anyone is interested in it, I can vouch for the last two owners!

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
9/14/09 5:08 p.m.

I wish I could fit that N* setup in my carry on for the return trip. On second thought, who wants to see if we can do a Northstar swap in the Fiero in under 24 hours?

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Bryce

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
9/14/09 6:04 p.m.
Nashco wrote: I wish I could fit that N* setup in my carry on for the return trip. On second thought, who wants to see if we can do a Northstar swap in the Fiero in under 24 hours? JUST KIDDING!!!! Bryce

Im game!

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
9/14/09 10:46 p.m.
Nashco wrote: I wish I could fit that N* setup in my carry on for the return trip. On second thought, who wants to see if we can do a Northstar swap in the Fiero in under 24 hours? JUST KIDDING!!!! Bryce

Word. Do it in the parking lot of the GG. I'm down.

-Les

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/16/09 8:10 a.m.

Man.......I told my wife I didn't think we were doing last minute scrambles this year. Oh well, at least it's not my anniversary week/weekend this year. I'm game,

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/16/09 10:36 p.m.

If you guys set something on fire that once belonged to me, I won't be a very happy camper.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/21/09 10:37 p.m.

All this, and all I can sell you guys is the N*Yugo, some wheels, and a free VW head?

My trailer is still EMPTY headed to the Challenge. Surely you need SOMETHING!

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/22/09 4:22 a.m.

What's the condition of that rosewood flooring? Maybe I can find someone heading somewhere near the Midwest.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/22/09 6:30 a.m.
SVreX wrote: -Rosewood flooring- about 150 SF- $100

Boy I really have a spot for this but I will be going under the knife and will not be going to the show.

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce HalfDork
9/22/09 4:02 p.m.

I really, really want a Metro. Was talking about it this weekend over dinner. Paul, want to trade me the Jetta after the Challenge?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/22/09 5:54 p.m.
petegossett wrote: What's the condition of that rosewood flooring? Maybe I can find someone heading somewhere near the Midwest.

Brand new in box. It's T&G laminated, not solid.

Pete, you might be able to talk me and my wife into a visit in the next couple of months, based on some of our off-line conversations.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/22/09 5:56 p.m.
VWguyBruce wrote: I really, really want a Metro. Was talking about it this weekend over dinner. Paul, want to trade me the Jetta after the Challenge?

You are one of the few people I'd consider trading with, but I'm not looking to trade. Trying to thin the herd.

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce HalfDork
9/22/09 6:27 p.m.

trigun7469
trigun7469 New Reader
9/23/09 8:21 p.m.
SVreX wrote:

Whats the EP car in the background?

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/23/09 8:27 p.m.
SVreX wrote:
petegossett wrote: What's the condition of that rosewood flooring? Maybe I can find someone heading somewhere near the Midwest.
Brand new in box. It's T&G laminated, not solid. Pete, you might be able to talk me and my wife into a visit in the next couple of months, based on some of our off-line conversations.

Sounds great! It would be wonderful to meet some more GRM'ers in person.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
9/23/09 8:48 p.m.
trigun7469 wrote:
SVreX wrote:
Whats the EP car in the background?

The infamous YFH, Yugo

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/24/09 12:45 p.m.

Yep, what JThw8 said.

It's in my profile.

HeavyDuty
HeavyDuty Reader
9/24/09 8:09 p.m.

Are the wheels sold to me or some other lucky individual? Just want to make sure I'm budgeting correctly.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/24/09 8:20 p.m.

I think we are still trying to figure out how to roll this thing without wheels. I am willing to ship, just trying to figure out how to roll the car without wheels.

So, yes, I'm willing to ship, yes, I'm willing to sell them to you. I'm assuming you are buying, but I don't have a deposit yet.

Do you want the tires? Are you interested in other tires?

Do you want me to look into shipping, or send them north with a PA Challenger?

HeavyDuty
HeavyDuty Reader
9/24/09 9:45 p.m.

Let me know what/how would like the deposit.

Not sure any of the Challengers are from the greater 'burgh area so shipping would be best for me but I'm flexible.

It would probably be cheaper and easier to ship with out tires, so if you can sell them or use them elsewhere be my guest. If it's easier to just get rid of the whole shabang then I'm fine with that as well.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/24/09 10:05 p.m.

OK.

Can you wait a couple of weeks while I make arrangements with the guy who bought the car?

HeavyDuty
HeavyDuty Reader
9/25/09 8:26 a.m.

Sure!

mw
mw Reader
9/26/09 5:39 p.m.

Would the WRX engine work with the Impreza FWD transmission to make a good mid engined drivetrain? Also, Is there wiring and computer with the wrx motor or just the motor?

jwx
jwx New Reader
9/27/09 6:05 p.m.

I recognize that VW frame. I sold or gave it away years ago to a guy who was going to put it under a 360 body. I'm surprised that nobody has put matching wheels on it yet. If anybody is interested, it came from a 65 beetle if I recall correctly.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TymC4mZtEVd04v1RXd5X0Q3hNOzF1svRFavI7taZuACCp5w5RMXfscw62LXLI1bq