1 2
steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
2/20/09 7:39 p.m.

I have stripped a '90 Miata over the last couple of weeks. I'm going to be using some of the parts on my ITA-Miata-to-be (that I'm trying to build on a challenge budget! Ha!) but I have a reasonable number of interior parts and some other stuff available. I have too much to list (yet, I'm hoping to take inventory over the next couple of weeks!) so shoot me a email at steamcorners@gmail.com with your inquiries. Oh, yeah. I'm in Columbus, Ohio, and would prefer pickup, but I will ship most stuff if needed.

QuasiMondo
QuasiMondo New Reader
2/22/09 8:54 a.m.

Driver's side manual mirror?

jrw1621
jrw1621 HalfDork
2/22/09 9:58 a.m.

Email sent

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
2/23/09 5:50 a.m.

Haven't forgotten about y'all--I've just had some issues getting to do "inventory" on my garage. Give me a couple of days, and I'll be responding to everyone,and hopefully I'll have a good list to post up. . .

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
2/23/09 6:03 p.m.

Emails replied to. Anyone else need anything?

fatallightning
fatallightning New Reader
3/5/09 7:25 p.m.

tranny.

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/5/09 9:15 p.m.
fatallightning wrote: tranny.

Sadly--not available, at least not yet. I'm probably gonna put it in the racecar, unless I find a screaming deal on a 1.8 engine/trans or whole car. . .

minimac
minimac Dork
3/5/09 11:01 p.m.

Got some 15" wheels?

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/6/09 8:58 a.m.

No 15s right now, sorry. . .

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/15/09 5:41 p.m.

Bringing this one to the top:

1.6 exhaust manifold, missing 1 stud: $75 + shipping

NA Heater core: $35 + shipping

90-93 Dashboard, complete (no radio/HVAC surround, however): $150 shipping not likely

NA rear bumper: $100, again, shipping not likely.

NA airbag (driver's side only) $25, no shipping 2 AVAILABLE!

Other trim pieces, and other small stuff may be available--just ask!

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
3/15/09 6:10 p.m.

What colour is the rear bumper?

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/15/09 7:50 p.m.

Red. Off of a '90.

Wow, my formatting was a major fail on my last post, I'll try and fix it. . .

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
3/15/09 8:17 p.m.

How many miles are on the heater core? Mine has 192k and Im tempted to switch seeing as the dashboard is out anyhow.

Joey

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
3/15/09 8:41 p.m.

OEM springs?

ChesterRumble
ChesterRumble New Reader
3/15/09 8:42 p.m.

Do you still have the rear finish panel? The plastic piece between the tailights?

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/15/09 9:33 p.m.

To answer Joey, Maroon, and Chester all in one: I think there are something like 220k miles on the core, but as far as I could tell, it worked fine.

Springs are sold, sorry.

Finish panel is not for sale, I need it on the race car. Sorry.

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
3/16/09 10:08 a.m.

I think I will pass, as the one in the car is still working, I was just thnkng of changng it out as a cautionary thing, because mine has 192k on it.

Joey

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
3/16/09 10:08 a.m.

I think I will pass, as the one in the car is still working, I was just thnkng of changng it out as a cautionary thing, because mine has 192k on it.

Joey

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/16/09 11:21 a.m.
joey48442 wrote: I think I will pass, as the one in the car is still working, I was just thnkng of changng it out as a cautionary thing, because mine has 192k on it. Joey
steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/16/09 11:45 a.m.

Dude, I get it!

No big deal. That bumper is still available for whenever you are ready. . .

Buzz Killington
Buzz Killington New Reader
3/16/09 2:02 p.m.

how about the little cover that fits around the base of the exterior passenger mirror (dunno if you need that for the ITA car)? the tab that keeps mine in place broke off, and: A) there appears to be no way to fix it; and B) i've been totally unable to find a part number for it.

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/16/09 3:30 p.m.

I might have one of those. My whole mirror fell off one day on my street car, but I think the base is still intact. I'll check tonight. . .

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/17/09 12:10 a.m.
steamcorners wrote: I might have one of those. My whole mirror fell off one day on my street car, but I think the base is still intact. I'll check tonight. . .

I just had to replace the driver's-side mirror on the Smurf... Mounting post stayed intact, but the whole top mirror housing just kinda flopped over and fell off. Unfortunately, that doesn't help Buzz out.

BTW Steam, do you still have the quarter trim panels from the '90? I'm interested in them if you do. If you've got someone else wanting them, that's cool too.

I'll email you in a couple days about coming down there to get my stuff off your workbench...

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/17/09 2:35 a.m.

Do you have the little clips that hold the window cranks on?

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
3/17/09 5:59 a.m.

Winnebago: Window crank clips? Nope, this was a power window car, sorry.

Will: what "quarter trim" panels are ya talking about?

Buzz--sorry, the little mirror trim thingy is gone.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
I5zjIGJYXKC3eC5jBYRN0pE6UufHYKMvwnSgRTuqofhcLU3G8tvbKQ50H1LNhH29