93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 New Reader
6/11/08 4:58 p.m.

As the title is alluding to, i would like to trade my 1992 Celica GT Hatch. I would be interested in:

1) Sentra SE-R

2) Neon ACR

3) Toyota Cressida w/ good body, don't care about drivetrain

4) Mkii Supra again don't care about drivetrain

5) Honda CRX

6) ST165 Celica AllTrac w/ good body, don't care about drivetrain

7) AW11 MR2 same deal, good body, drivetrain no care

Or just anything interesting.

This is a feeler at this point, to see if there is anything out there that people are looking to get rid of, i'm in no hurry to get rid of this car.

Body is straight, has very minor dings. Paint is good for the most part, could use some touch-up. Has ZERO rust. I'll say that again. ZERO RUST. Interior is mediocre, i have the rear half out right now due to an oil spill, but i will clean it up and put it back in prior to sale.

~178k on chassis, i'm told ~110k on motor, but no receipts, so we'll assume it's the original.

The good: Doesn't leak ANYTHING. Dead nuts reliable. Again, NO RUST. Very solid car to start your project with, or just finish up the little things and autocross the heck out of it. New EBC Green brake pads. If i'm approached with a particularly interesting trade, i will let the 2000+ Celica GT-S 16" five spoke wheels go with it, with the Hankook Ventus RS2 Z212s go with it. They have at least 85% life left. Stainless steel braided brake lines all around. Has JDM corners (tyte y0), and custom redded-out taillights. Very minor mods that change the mood of the car.

The bad: Power is a little low. I'm running a compression test on it this week, and resetting the timing again. The radiator fan wouldn't kick on by itself, so i rigged a rocker switch up to it. Exhaust was hacked up by a previous owner, cut the cat out, and did a terrible weld job to put it back together, so it's pretty leaky. But, will come with 1998 Camry Exhaust manifold, which is a performance upgrade tubular vs. log style, and if you can do your own exhuast from that back, decent power gain. Needs new struts. KYB GR2s are only $200 for this car.

Looking for trade, may be open to sale, if so, would be looking for $1800 lowest i'll go. I will not ship the car.

My feelings will not be hurt if no one is interested in the car. :) I have a V6 lying around whimpering to be put in something anyways.

Best pic at the moment is in my profile, i'll try to get more.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YtEiI8QKoZqrhzCJuwlCHbOLJ5mnGjUxOBiU8rO6j6SrNRftCedWuAzcdnaa1dbm