mikeatrpi
mikeatrpi Reader
11/26/14 4:36 p.m.

Mine. Picked this up in the spring as a project, almost convinced myself to keep it, but now I've decided its time to go. 2001 Nissan Sentra SE (SR20DE) with the Performance Package (LSD, 16" wheels), spoiler, sliding sun roof. Heat and AC work, and the interior is in great shape. The paint polishes up nicely. 211k miles, 5 speed standard. Located in Poughkeepsie, NY. Asking $1500 or make an offer.

What I've done: -Installed a pair of junkyard struts and coil springs in the front -Replaced one rear caliper, both rear rotors and new pads -Replaced rusty brake lines in the rear -Patched the front lower radiator support

The bad: -Rusty underneath, typical for a New York car of this vintage. Important places seem sound, but the rockers and pinch seam are bad. I poked some holes in it investigating the extent of the damage. Most of it is hidden by the plastic side skirts. The floors are mostly solid as far as I can tell. -Needs a battery -Needs two tires

Somebody needs a rallycross / autocross / winter car. Message me if you're interested.

mikeatrpi
mikeatrpi Reader
11/29/14 11:41 a.m.

Almost-recovered-from-eating-turkey Bump

Too expensive? Need more pictures? Talk to me.

Markde
Markde New Reader
11/30/14 2:05 a.m.

In reply to mikeatrpi:

pmed

mikeatrpi
mikeatrpi Reader
11/30/14 10:39 a.m.

Replied

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MmbHeGcUUnVukvoMFkfjycc7BhcGbINkbQjcKjy7DtdXP1jvU0RTI6RDGfXleimb