thesnibborddot
thesnibborddot New Reader
9/7/10 10:03 p.m.

1972 Chevy Chevelle bodied late model stock car. $400.00 Built in the early 1970's, Supposedly car was never a street car. Always a racecar. Raced in the early to mid 1970's in Michigan. Car had Franklin quick change rearend and was a big block car. Prev owner took them out and used for a hotrod project. The good. Vintage racing bucket, aircraft belts, rectangular rearview mirror, string window net 15"X12"ish steel racing wheels with old dirtcar tires, shifter still in car. Good roof and rear fender tops. The bad. No drivetrain, absolutley none, cracked original glass windshield, lower half of car is rough. It's a roundy round car.

I think this is a good candidate for a vintage stockcar project or parts donor for the same. I'd scrap it but it has to many goodies in it to just throw away. If interested I can send a pic or get more if requested.

96DXCivic
96DXCivic SuperDork
9/7/10 11:35 p.m.

Pics?

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/8/10 2:24 p.m.

x3 have trailer will travel

thesnibborddot
9/8/10 6:48 p.m.

Send an email to me at thesnibborddot@gmail.com I only have one pic of the right front as of right now. I'll send it out as soon as I get an email. Thanks. Oh yes the car is in Saginaw Co, Michigan

thesnibborddot
9/9/10 6:50 p.m.

racinginc215, Yes by all means you can come and check it out.

Send me an email and I'll give you my cell#. email is thesnibborddot@gmail.com

TIGMOTORSPORTS
TIGMOTORSPORTS Reader
9/10/10 5:12 p.m.

post pics ! post pics !

thesnibborddot
9/11/10 8:44 a.m.

I'd post it if I could, but I can't. I'll send to you though.

thesnibborddot
9/12/10 2:21 p.m.

How do I get the pic to you guys if your still interested?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8JURqDdI8YAcvdvv2OCfAxCxpl1nUy4p0mSjGc0r0zDnWpiMfGRxfmcUvandYP1E