Sunk
Sunk New Reader
7/15/12 6:55 p.m.

I'm thinking of selling my 810. It's a 79 model with the good old L24 and an automatic gearbox. This is the same 2.4L straight six that came in the 240z, a fun and rev-happy little engine around town. Mileage believed to be 106k, for a few reasons. Power steering, power brakes, AC. Oil changes have been done every 1000 miles since I've had it, I've been driving it across the state a lot and like to have fresh oil before making a 4 hour + trip. I drove it to Raleigh and back a few weeks ago. 10 hour drive and it gave me no problems.

Since I've had it I've only really given it a tune, re-bushed the idler arm, and put a new muffler on (Not a fart can). It needs the tie rod ends done and the AC fixed, working on both those things right now. Besides that, the e-brake is non functioning and the radio only picks up AM. I've never been big on radio, so I never bothered with messing with that. Didn't mind having no AC until this heat wave.

The body is straight and clean. There are two spots on rust that will need attention in the future. The driver's side front wing has rust at the bottom. The pass side fender is the same, but has had some repairs done. The back bumper is rusting, as can be seen in the picture. I haven't found any other rust, save for a bit of surface on the doors. No major dents, but there are a few nicks and dings. Interior is pretty nice. All the seats are very nice except for the driver's. Plastic hing bits on the center console and glove box are broken. Has full gauges like a 240z and they all work.

Car is my daily and has never failed to start or left me on the side of the road. Local all its life, it was bought in a small town on the other side of Asheville. Both previous owners were adults and seemed to have taken good care of the car, as I have.

Trade for cool old car or truck. I'm not too picky, just let me know what you've got. Must be an automatic and in working condition.

Call or text 828 702 4626.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/15/12 7:07 p.m.

That is awesome!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1ZzFxBQE5SGns3tN93zCNCVdMWHWEPOdGdoBN0154OcB80SbNAaqVI4OfC9OGIM4