cutter67
cutter67 HalfDork
5/10/13 7:27 a.m.

this is a true 635csi a little rust on pass side rear wheel opening rest of car is rust free. car is a auto. this is a project car. car comes with complete 5spd swap everything needed. car runs and drives but will need towed because tranny slips sometimes and car has sat. the interior is a 4 and paint is a 4. if car does not sell in a week i will part it out and that would be a shame.. the bumpers are worth $400.00 to $600.00 and it has the full tool set

contact mark@ctsinc.org

AwDang
AwDang New Reader
5/10/13 7:55 a.m.

so how much would you want to do the swap and make it driveable?

cutter67
cutter67 HalfDork
5/10/13 8:25 a.m.

if i had the time and shop space to do it i would but i have neither......the swap comes with everything complete. should be straight forward no surprises. the clutch master cyl and slave are new and the clutch kit. would need flywheel refaced . i have the starter also.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
5/10/13 11:59 a.m.

Damnit.. wish I had some way to get it to eastern PA without it costing more than your asking price.

cutter67
cutter67 HalfDork
5/10/13 1:16 p.m.

In reply to Ian F:

the car is in DC if that helps

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
5/10/13 2:23 p.m.

Not really. Still no way of getting it to PA. Nor any place to put it when it got here.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
5/10/13 3:36 p.m.

dammit.......cool. right up my alley except a bit too big to fit in the "work" side of my garage well enough to make it a project car

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
5/14/13 7:24 a.m.

Damnit... can't get this car out of my head... I was in the shower this morning and the PERFECT Challenge-car theme came to me: think Andy Warhol "art car" replica.

How badly does the trans slip? Think it might make it to within 100 miles of Philly?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0M63KcbCyrsM6hNg7PSNnHBy0HZtKs7d1qUqNoXF4dHUApNRGM9VGycSQmZnXBOt