ManBearSTIG
ManBearSTIG GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/22/10 1:58 p.m.

Ok, here is the deal. Car runs, starts, stops, turns, all that. However, it currently has no interior. No carpet, no door panels, no seats. Carpet, and seats can be added to car. No extra charge for the carpet, or rear and passenger seat. Drivers seat is broken, so you won't want that for more then getting it somewhere.

The good: Has very nice suspension on it. H&R Cupkit. Also has less then year old control arms, tie rods, and end links. Also comes with a sweet sounding, straight through, cherry bomb exhaust. If that floats yer boat.

The bad: Rust. Oil leak from the back of the head. Rust hole where the accelerator pedal mounts. No interior installed. Probably needs new battery.

The might be bad, might be good, depending on how you look at it: Car was painted flat black. And not well. Car has "texture", as a belt sander was used to sand it. :yup:

Here is the car in question:

Here is the rust hole where the accelerator should mount:

I was able to drive car home by putting a floor mat down over the hole. Shouldn't be too hard to fix this for either a winter beater, or to use as a Lemons car.

Car currently has brand new I-pike winter tires on it, as well. 185/60-14s on steelies.

$700 for car as is, with tires. That includes tan carpet and tan seats, if you want them. Not currently installed.

$400 for car if you supply your own tires. Can throw in a set of black steelies (14") for you to mount tires on.

Of course it is OBO, as well.

belteshazzar
belteshazzar SuperDork
2/23/10 8:29 p.m.

I endorse this seller.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/25/10 6:19 p.m.

Lemons, rally cross, all kinds of hoonage awaits!

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/25/10 9:04 p.m.

I'm SOOOOOOOO glad this is that far away...I've been hunting for an E30/36 My wife would kill me

ManBearSTIG
2/26/10 12:48 p.m.

Too bad you are not closer. No takers means car goes to the great big yard in the sky. Once the wheels and suspension are off, of course.

jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
2/26/10 8:17 p.m.

I am interested in the suspension but 12 hours, one way, is too far away to pick up the whole car.

Ian_F
Ian_F New Reader
2/26/10 8:22 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote: I'm SOOOOOOOO glad this is that far away...

How can one tell how far away the car is? I have no idea where it is...

jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
2/26/10 9:03 p.m.

If you click on any posters picture avitar, you will be given the basics of the posters profile. If you click on the poster's name you will get their entire profile. Most people put their city in their profile. I see that you (Ian_f) have not.

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/26/10 10:33 p.m.

Also, there's snow in the picture..... I'm in florida, no snow. Well none that sticks around, mid 20's tonight.

ManBearSTIG
2/27/10 12:19 p.m.

Car is gone.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YcAcZkrWG9ynhT1tJGSsRU0GHNxAAHe0mI6blHtpO8b9CY9kJANzhZpbGfITv6WH