1 2 3
Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 2:12 p.m.

Hello again!

I have decided to go back to school. It is a prestigious private school...(read $$$)

I have amassed a ton of interesting stuff over the last few years, and it is not imperative to survival, so I am trying to move some of it along to you guys! All items are Best Offer plus actual shipping cost!

(sorry about the pictures, I flipped everything in photobucket, but it looks like posting here flips them back...)

First on the block is X-box and other video game items.

Cheap Gamestop controller. No issues, just got another wireless controller and don't need this anymore.

spare battery pack. got rechargeable batteries, don't need this one anymore.

BRAND NEW Microsoft steering wheel. includes Best Buy 2 year warranty. Cost 120 about 4 months ago. Very little use. Hurts my back to use it, as our coffee table is too low.

Skull Candy X-Box live headphones. Only used twice, work great! 60 bucks brand new.

Dirt for PC

Take your pick, each of these is free with purchase of at least one other item.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 2:26 p.m.

Next up is a selection of Automotive related books broken up into sections. All books are in as read, but excellent condition, unless otherwise noted, or shown in pictures.

Porsche

^ slightly faded dust jacket.

The next section will be "How to drive, and other technical books)

^these two are old, and it shows...

and finally, Mustang

Osterkraut
Osterkraut Dork
8/7/10 2:34 p.m.

Price for the Gold Plated Porsche? It's been on my to-read list for awhile now!

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 2:45 p.m.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 2:45 p.m.

In reply to Osterkraut:

5 dollars plus media mail?

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 2:52 p.m.

Ferrari 5 pack

Matchbox
Lesney Edition mini
Ford Raptor
914 bright or dark
XK120 times two

Hotwheels
Stingray concept
mustang concept both white and yellow
Mustangs grey, red, white, and green
new mustang green
CTS-v
TR-6
F430 Challenge
DMC-12
Chevy Tri-5
Maverick Grabber times 2
mustang funny car
Ferrari california
Plymouth Superbird
mini
Mazda Furai concept
Scirocco R

SuperFast editions
Porsche GT1
Cadillac LMP
Scirocco GT24
GT500
Carrera GT
Ferrari GTS 575
XK220

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Reader
8/7/10 3:02 p.m.

In reply to Platinum90:

If Oster doesn't take the Gold Plated Porsche book, I will. Just send me a PayPal request for it plus media mail shipping to : billmaulding@gcctv.com

BBC

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 3:05 p.m.

iLIVE speaker rack with iPod dock. Comes with remote. Works great. I bought it for over 100 bucks, and about a month later, my girlfriend washed my iPod touch, and I have no use for it anymore...my loss is your gain and all that jazz.

iPod touch car holder. never used, again, no iPod anymore... Clips onto your vents in the car, also comes with a belt clip. Bought it for 7 dollars, I think it is still worth that.

My old Solo helmet. its an HJC medium motorcycle helmet. M2000 rated. I do not have the visor anymore, I removed it for solo duty, and lost it.

New Old Stock SVO Ford 70mm Throttle Body for 4.6 liter cars (I think this is the stock TB for a cobra?) I have found others online going for well over 225. This one is yours for 170 obo...

Pickle Fork Kit from Sears. Bought it a while back for 60 bucks. used it once. yours for 40 obo.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 3:13 p.m.

BEAUTIFUL ferrari painting. originally came with a gaudy, ugly silver frame. I painted the frame black, and there are some spots that have been touched up over the years that are fairly visible, but not noticeable when it is on the wall. I don't really want to sell this, but if someone comes to me with a good enough price, you can have it. (pickup only, north Atlanta area)

Porsche RS Spyder dealer poster. completely in original condition. no marks of any kind. I can either ship this as the poster itself without the frame, or with the frame local pickup only. make offer.

Porsche Rennwagen from Zuffenhausen artwork. Does not have glass, so I will ship it. these are VERY rare, artwork from the book Excellence Was Expected. this is the foamcore style original, rather than poster style reproductions (which sell for 90 dollars)

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/7/10 3:26 p.m.

Any idea if the wheel will work with a PC as well or is it XBox only? If it does work with a PeeCee, how much?

Also interested in 'how to make your car handle', the two speed secret books and 'drive to win'. Again, there'd be the how much question on those.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 3:28 p.m.

This is a Porsche Design calendar from 2003. Granted, it won't tell you what the date is today, but the artwork in it is certainly frame worthy, and at 2 feet by 2 feet, it is big enough to decorate the garage with... Generic license plate frame. Another free to anyone who buys anything else item. DP Engineering wheels. 15 X 6.5 5 by 114.3. Look GREAT on an old school FC, or perhaps a fox mustang? bought them for my Supra, but they don't clear the calipers. Made in the 80's, never have had a tire mounted on them. Still in original boxes and wrapping. 1987 Toyota Supra parts car. I am stripping this car down to almost a shell. If anyone needs some MkIII parts, I have a TON of them. The shell is a complete, and rust free (with the exception of the spare tire well, a hole the size of a quarter or so), Coupe. Would be great for a racer project, or a very excellent start to a drifter project. It will be rollable, but I will not include the wheels that are currently on it (if you want them, they are for sale as well.)

The wheels that are currently on the 87 Supra shell. They are SN95 mustang wheels in very good condition mounted with Dunlop Slicks (at least a season remaining). Gotta have 190 for them. I paid 225. (pictures of these later)

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 3:33 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: Any idea if the wheel will work with a PC as well or is it XBox only? If it does work with a PeeCee, how much? Also interested in 'how to make your car handle', the two speed secret books and 'drive to win'. Again, there'd be the how much question on those.

As far as I know the wheel is XBox only. it doesn't really have a hookup, it's wireless to the box. (regardless, I probly should get 85 bucks for the whole kit, transferrable warranty included)

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 3:34 p.m.

As for the books. I could probably do 48 plus shipping for all four of those books. (about 15 bucks cheaper than used on amazon)

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/7/10 3:56 p.m.

OK, price for the books sounds good. Message me with the total cost including shipping to 89410 and we'll get the money to you.

I guess I'll keep looking for a wheel, if it's wireless only chances are that it won't plug into my computer's USB port .

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/7/10 4:07 p.m.

What size wheels are on the shell?

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/7/10 4:10 p.m.

And what se looking to get for the do wheels? Those might look kinda hot on a 5lug swapped SA.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
8/7/10 4:11 p.m.

I might swing by and take that RS Spyder poster off your hands. How bout the Aspire? Is that in the garage sale?

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 4:19 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote: What size wheels are on the shell?

they are stock mustang wheels. looks like these. I think they are 16X7.5

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 4:20 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote: And what se looking to get for the do wheels? Those might look kinda hot on a 5lug swapped SA.

I paid 400 for them, so make a reasonable offer, and they are yours.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 4:22 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: I might swing by and take that RS Spyder poster off your hands. How bout the Aspire? Is that in the garage sale?

yeah, let me know.

The Aspire, unfortunatly, is no longer with us...The Hongs have made off with it, and there will be parts of it in Florida around October....

Wade
Wade New Reader
8/7/10 6:38 p.m.

Let me know how much on secrets of solo racing, both speed secrets, how to make your car handle, rebuilding small block ford, rebuilding manual transmission, and the mustang cars.

Definitely interested in these, especially the last 3.

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/7/10 7:58 p.m.

Both Speed Secrets and how to make your car handle are claimed (tentatively).

Rebuilding your smallblock ford (printed in 1980)- 15 Secrets of Solo Racing - 11 How to rebuild and modify your manual transmission - 15 Mustang the original Muscle Car - 7

If you want all four, I will include shipping.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
8/7/10 10:09 p.m.

Are the solo books left, or did that lousy brit get them?

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/10 12:09 a.m.

how much for the iRadiopoddockthing ?

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/8/10 7:49 a.m.
patgizz wrote: how much for the iRadiopoddockthing ?

Cost me 100...for you...200...

Just kidding, is 55 + shipping okay?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7YQRVxnbkxcqdVgywsRVFU0UzrPAGGA9MUERwoFeKWVsInRpNWLUTy4U6xJPvCYn