ufmarkm
ufmarkm GRM+ Memberand New Reader
7/14/13 6:52 p.m.

Two exhausts - one OEM, one Mazdacomp, for 1.6. The Mazdacomp one has a bit of a dent in it, but didn't affect anything. Heat shields on the OEM one are in good shape.

$99 OBO each.

Located in Gainesville, FL. I'm sure we can work out a way to get it to you in central/north Florida. These things are too long for regular shipping - Greyhound is probably the only option, at your cost.

Email me @ ufmarkm at gmail dot com.

<a href=""

ufmarkm
8/10/13 1:23 p.m.

Revised price $99 OBO.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/20/13 3:24 p.m.

Any idea what the internal diameter is on the mazda comp exhaust? I'm hoping 2.5 inches.

ufmarkm
8/20/13 8:24 p.m.

Thanks man, it took me 5 minutes to get the soot off my hands after that exercise!

Mazdacomp i.d. appears to be just over 2". The test pipe is just over 2.25". The OEM unit is just over 1.5", if you measure at the odd ridge that is just inside the opening.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/21/13 7:43 a.m.

Thanks for doing that ufmarkm. I'm afraid I'm going to pass. Your price is right but the parts won't work for what I'm attempting with that size diameter.

Sorry for the bother.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
8/21/13 6:37 p.m.

How far up the I-95 corridor are you coming in a few weeks? My 91 Miata oem exhaust is starting to sound remarkably bad. I'm near Baltimore Maryland.

ufmarkm
8/22/13 6:28 p.m.

No problem Xceler8x, turns out I got an inquiry on the Mazdaspeed from Craigslist asking the same question. Looks like that may pan out.

Sorry foxtrapper, I was up as far as Boston, but that was a couple weeks ago now..

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
8/22/13 9:34 p.m.

Well shoot.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SrMmq7K5u4blxu3zrAzlctuofIlNBNRDL39C1enWfNqNYT3QjowvHgUMi8SVlTCd