B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/5/18 3:00 p.m.

My buddy has had this MR2 sitting behind his shop for a long time. I took my parts car to the scrap yard this weekend and he wanted me to take this with me!?!?! I convinced him not to scrap it. He wants it gone and would like to get a few hundred bucks for it but he just said "make me an offer"

The car is rough and has been sitting for a while But it appears to be really solid. It doesn't have a drivetrain and it has some really odd paint on it. But none the less here is my attempt at saving this little car from the becoming scrap metal. I love these cars. I would totally take it off his hands but there is just no way I can take on another project. 

Shoot me a text if you are interested: 407 four three two  0354

Hoondavan
Hoondavan New Reader
3/6/18 8:55 a.m.

eeee....I don't know the first thing about MR2s (other than that I think they're awesome).  If this showed up at my house for free, I'd have a tough time making any sense of it.  It would be a cool challenge build with a V6 in the back though.

3-pedals or two? that's just one more part that'll need to be sourced if someone saves it.

dherr
dherr GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/6/18 9:06 a.m.

Paging SVreX........

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE New Reader
3/6/18 4:24 p.m.

With what looks like a tree growing in the center, a bashed windshield and no running gear your only possibility is parts. The Dash pieces might be savable, same with the center console depending on where that bush is growing. Otherwise, I'll believe it's got a good body and frame when it's jacked up with pictures.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
3/6/18 4:37 p.m.

Lol-that looks suspiciously like a car that lived in the side yard of my rental for a few years. Small world.

B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/16/18 8:33 p.m.

BUMP This thing is still available. 

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/18/18 11:00 a.m.

It has the extremely rare Yamaguchi 001-746-b Steering Wheel Cover...someone should grab that.  The rest? Questionable.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jOnW4DdqrKcYpyYZEkpXTeqaEMaJAM3gHoDU6FntxlZV6foDvqbaLzCFxq2rqMYQ