1 2 3
markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
4/6/17 2:07 p.m.

Back to the trailer. Feel free to ask any question(s) about the trailer. Also, I can send more pics, just let me know what you want shots of. Otherwise, please move on. I enjoy free bumps but....

MDJeepGuy
MDJeepGuy Reader
4/6/17 2:25 p.m.
markwemple wrote: Only if you believe him from the beginning. As I said, I believe if someone was serious, they would ask, not act like an asshat. But then, that's my opinion. And FWIW, maybe a good way of weeding out the asshats which I would rather not deal with. Being a lawyer, I deal with enough asshats during the day. Don't need them on nights and weekends too. (Further, I don't believe he was truly in the market)

Let's see. I am a car guy, on a car board. I have an F-350 to pull a trailer. I have an enclosed trailer at the moment. I am looking for a non enclosed. I live up the road from you. I have the money.

Nope, not in the market at all....

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy Dork
4/6/17 3:13 p.m.
markwemple wrote: . . . Being a lawyer . . .

This explains a lot.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
4/6/17 4:02 p.m.
Indy-Guy wrote:
markwemple wrote: . . . Being a lawyer . . .
This explains a lot.

That's rather presumptuous. I'm also an artist and a musician. I can rebuild an engine, even an air-cooled 911. I assist my wife with our special needs kids and do most of my own wrench turning. So, does that mean I fit some sort of category?

3duppiesandadog
3duppiesandadog New Reader
4/6/17 4:02 p.m.

We go through this every time Mark tries to sell something. It just doesn't get through that the person calling others asshats may in fact fit that description. Lighten up and stop being so defensive. So many have offered you good, constructive advice on selling items. Being a lawyer does not mean you are good at everything. People skills being one.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
4/6/17 4:03 p.m.

Back on to the trailer, again, I will answer any questions you guys have.

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
4/20/17 4:53 p.m.

Sold $1300

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltimaDork
4/20/17 5:04 p.m.

Congratulations

markwemple
markwemple UltraDork
4/20/17 5:24 p.m.

Thanks. The guy who bought it is starting a used car business. I hope she treats him well.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yzWPRSqhWpgKqhc9jjbOkiKhf160D1h1PJ3qlSTKiwNLzXaEQo2rVrUnqDnhwZtv