patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/26/17 9:21 p.m.

Everyone needs a cordless 1/4" hex drive impact driver for murdering screws and making projects faster. You guys are in luck, i have a couple new ones, in box ready to go. Dcf885c1 is the part number. Impact, 1 battery, charger, and bag. Made in usa. I needed some new ones for work and got a nice deal by buying multiples so i went overboard. 110 shipped to usa address.

PeteD
PeteD GRM+ Memberand New Reader
2/27/17 2:39 p.m.

In reply to patgizz:

Can you please double-check the p/n? I searched, but couldn't find anything with that number...

Thanks, -- Pete

/ edit / Is it DCF885C1 ?

RedGT
RedGT HalfDork
2/27/17 3:02 p.m.

I just went through the same thing and concluded it's probably DCF885c1. Agreed, confirmation would be nice.

patgizz
2/28/17 6:56 a.m.

Yes. My bad, i was tired and my brain reverted back to the old dewalt part number system. Fixed in first post.

I put one into service yesterday, it's got a little more kick than my 9 month old bosch 18v and is light years ahead of my original 18v dewalt ones that I retired a few years ago.

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
2/28/17 7:11 a.m.

We use these at work and they're awesome. If I didn't already have two different ones at home I'd jump on this deal.

s2europa
s2europa New Reader
2/28/17 2:20 p.m.

I'll take one. I tried sending a PM, but I think it bounced. Please send me your contact information. Thanks, Dan

patgizz
2/28/17 4:49 p.m.
s2europa wrote: I'll take one. I tried sending a PM, but I think it bounced. Please send me your contact information. Thanks, Dan

Chevylumina at gmail dot com

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
2/28/17 7:10 p.m.

In reply to patgizz:

Payment sent via Paypal. I was going to buy a cordless impact for Christmas and tell my wife it was from her, but I didn't get around to it yet. Your price beats Amazon by a good bit. Thanks for offering these up.

patgizz
2/28/17 7:24 p.m.

No problem i have them listed on ebay for more but figured I'd give you guys a break.

I have 4 available as of right now with tj taking one, should be 3 after s2europa.

I used one all day and love it.

patgizz
3/1/17 10:16 a.m.

1 left!

patgizz
3/2/17 8:55 a.m.

And they're gone. Maybe i should have asked for a little more

akylekoz
akylekoz Reader
3/2/17 2:25 p.m.

I was real close to taking the last one.

patgizz
3/2/17 5:15 p.m.

I have one more i will sell without the battery for 70 shipped. It's 119 at lowes as a bare tool, I'll include the charger and bag, but am keeping the battery for me. Great if you want an impact and already have a dewalt 20v drill with batteries

Will have some used tools shortly in ridgid, dewalt 18v, and porter cable 18v. Going through my stuff and weeding things i no longer need out.

If have a like new 1/2" ridgid 18v drill w/lithium ion battery, charger, and case that i'd do 80 shipped on. They were a $99 special buy at home derp, i've used it to drill literally 20 holes in the bookshelves I'm building and that's it, still have the box and stuff. 100% transparency, i won it as a door prize last week at a seminar, and only opened it because my helper misplaced my bosch drill somewhere in the house during destruction.

T.J.
T.J. UltimaDork
3/8/17 4:42 a.m.

Thanks Pat. Package arrived yesterday.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
3/8/17 8:54 a.m.

I'd be interested in the 1/2" Rigid drill.

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/8/17 1:23 p.m.

Got the driver yesterday. Thanks Pat!

patgizz
3/8/17 3:45 p.m.
Mazdax605 wrote: I'd be interested in the 1/2" Rigid drill.

Pm me if you havent already

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 UltraDork
3/9/17 1:12 p.m.
patgizz wrote:
Mazdax605 wrote: I'd be interested in the 1/2" Rigid drill.
Pm me if you havent already

PM'd

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hnRwGPkBTOfT7z2aRvERqSOKCPjyUKLzERJ1tBWRd3zjX1ZW92xivEMOgH9GfjDt