CantonRacingProducts
CantonRacingProducts
9/27/12 2:24 p.m.

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you guys know that Canton Racing (also the makers of Accusump and CM Filters) will be trolling the great GRM forums to help answer any questions we have that we have any experience with and try to be as available as possible to answer any direct questions that may come up. We are starting to talk about some new products for 2013 that we hope will be game changers. Also if you guys have any products that you want to see please let us know so we can do our homework on it. Hope to hear from you all. If you guys don't want to post questions or issues publicly please feel free to email me (my name is Jeff) at marketing@cantonracingproducts.com.

Canton Racing Products

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
9/27/12 3:30 p.m.

Thanks Jeff!

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave MegaDork
9/27/12 4:13 p.m.

Welcome! Just used one of your baffled road race pans on a CRX build I was doing. Nice stuff.

CantonRacingProducts
CantonRacingProducts New Reader
9/28/12 12:14 p.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote: Welcome! Just used one of your baffled road race pans on a CRX build I was doing. Nice stuff.

That's awesome! We are noticing an increasing trend in the import stuff in road racing, so we are looking into a few different things. We are actually almost finished designing our new honda k series oil pan as well!

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
9/28/12 1:00 p.m.

The Nissan SR family of engines suffers from oil starvation in long/high G cornering due to oil pickup location and pan shape. There are a lot of those engines out there in competition. Id say theres a good deal of racer and enthusiasts interested in a baffled/trap door pan to keep starvation at a minimum.

Ive always heard great things about your products. Just thought Id drop my suggestion off at the box.

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for joining!

CantonRacingProducts
CantonRacingProducts New Reader
9/28/12 3:08 p.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: The Nissan SR family of engines suffers from oil starvation in long/high G cornering due to oil pickup location and pan shape. There are a lot of those engines out there in competition. Id say theres a good deal of racer and enthusiasts interested in a baffled/trap door pan to keep starvation at a minimum. Ive always heard great things about your products. Just thought Id drop my suggestion off at the box. Welcome to the forums, and thanks for joining!

You must be a stalker we are actually just waiting on the windage tray, pickup and oil pump from the SR20 to finish the design of ours so we can put it into production. We have become increasingly involved in the drift market first with our LS swap pan that is being used in the Nissan chassis and now we are moving into some of the other common amateur drift motors.

We also appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on being an American Manufacturer that offers world class quality.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mo1YJXnwkXcyPvDpXL0slQ78tkdZVEWC2mVCqz3HxQuJ2S76kbfbMmcHaAtbwl77