1 2 3
neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
3/13/13 9:24 a.m.

Emblems? I think I still have most from my 88 in my basement, aside from one of the big H's, that went on to SWMBO's civic. I'll post back if I find them.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
3/13/13 9:31 a.m.

I have a full set. Most of them are getting shaved, but I do need to clean up the H emblems for the front and rear.

Derick Freese
Derick Freese UltraDork
9/30/14 11:28 p.m.

Well, it has been over a year since my last post in this thread. Since then, I've blown the engine, and the car has been sitting idle again. That is getting ready to change, since I finally assembled a tool set that will let me do the disassembling and reassembly of a new engine. The engine parts collection has grown a considerable amount, so now that I have most of what I need, it will be getting a freshly rebuilt engine.

The new motor will get some small performance mods, like a reground cam, modified intake manifold, headers, a fresh mandrel bent exhaust, and if luck really falls my way, an MS3 setup. I'm hoping to put in the neighborhood of 120 HP to the ground, which is what the engine was originally specified to put out at the crank. That shouldn't be a tough egg to crack.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
owbJ1L9DzMkYLg9relxHEcYo4yZJtwaLzINT50jHZINpFaYEJubhpP8Fx79I0JI4