8/8/21 7:58 p.m.
DrMikeCSI said:

That car is beautiful. 

Thanks for the kind words!

Gunchsta
Gunchsta Dork
8/9/21 9:32 a.m.

Nice land yacht! 

If you're going for mileage these cars really eat up the highway. Load up some snacks and basic hand tools and go as far as your comfortable going! 

buenavides1
buenavides1 New Reader
8/9/21 6:41 p.m.

I really like how the color of your wheels complements the classic car. 

Boredom
Boredom New Reader
8/9/21 6:55 p.m.

In reply to Gunchsta :

One of the potential plans for it is making it the ultimate vacation car, it has enough room for 5-6 people and probably 5-6 duffle bags in the trunk! I have romantic day dreams of road tripping across the country in it, not a care in the world.

My fiance doesn't find that as romantic as me though but she plays along.

Boredom
Boredom New Reader
8/9/21 6:59 p.m.

In reply to buenavides1 :

Thanks, I originally had some center caps on them too but I liked the clean look of it without them. I imagine the guy that bought this car new was a guy that could afford a Cadillac but didn't want to be known as the guy with a Cadillac or buick so he got this instead. I think the wheels still encompass that feel to me, not too flashy but still a notice me sort of thing.

Boredom
Boredom New Reader
8/10/21 7:55 p.m.

21.2 miles driven today. Short drive today while the weather broke. It is supposed to be a wet week so I figured I might as well get out today while I can, no issues other than me getting a little too lost and running low on gas but it might have been boring otherwise. 

Boredom
Boredom New Reader
8/17/21 8:07 p.m.

Drove a little with a friend a few days ago. He recently bought a 3rd gen Camaro sso we took turns driving around town for a few hours. Oddly one of the more fun things to do for us. We sat in the old boat and are burger king, somehow that seemed very fitting of it. This was all Saturday the 14th.

Then today I did a little driving around and actually something productive! I mounted a secondary fuse box. Tube fuses are fun but I have some plans for other mods that require power so I figured I would pre emptively do this mod first. I found a good under dash location and I should be able to tuck the lines I don't use for now( it came with a stretch of wire already installed, not ideal but it is fine, I will pull fuses I don't need). Tomorrow I will try to be productive again. Baby steps lol.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
T8BDIvFhJA7qgCIDM4eIX2A7HcBGO3FxwrYpzClDDFwwLxpX2sE5Qz1CbGcXUhQI