dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/15/24 3:48 p.m.

Anyone up for a challenging project that is worth the effort? Rare one year only Triumph with the good 6 cylinder motor and the classic TR4/4A and TR250 styling. Engine was running recently from the other car and supposedly the transmission had been rebuilt by TRF. I purchased this car last year, was rusty but had most of the parts to fix it, I purchased the rest from Rimmer Brothers. I also sourced a frame and had it professionally straightened after I patched a few small sections in the rear. Trailing arm mounts were perfect, so a great start to the project. I put this all together and started getting an overdrive transmission rebuilt and had the motor sent to my machine shop when I came across a really solid example. So I am selling this one, with the engine and drive train that came out of the other TR250. The package includes either the car, good title and repair parts, or I'll sell just the car and title and keep the chassis and repair parts. More details on my FB Marketplace link. 

FB Marketplace - 1968 Triumph TR250

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3HlmmwlRWyYVaMDaTBjpKHnY5JtYZvY1qUI2YtPMVXlOjsrdZn2wKQsnFyEsngSj