monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
6/19/23 9:02 p.m.

Car is located just outside of Philadelphia, PA.  

Asking $4500.  Will try and check here regularly but please email me at czechwd(at)gmail(dot)com

I bought it in 2014 from Chris Wire in FL (friend of Marc Dana, Marc did the graphics) He built the car in the early 2000s but had kids and never finished it. It's 95% of the way there. There is an electric issue and won't turnover, either wiring to the starter or the starter itself is bad. Only has a header installed, mid pipe and muffler are in the hatch. I had to pulle the oil cooler from it, so will include a facotrycooler. Was a factory mazda crate motor and since the car never saw the track it only has idle time on it but with the starter issue, I haven't heard it run. Turns over smoothly though. Koni shocks all around. Stock ECU. Brake prop valve. Wood splitter but not mounted. Speedway front sway bar. 5:12 rear, fresh built axles.

Update: I have resoleved the electrical issue and the car does turnover now, this also fixed the fuel pump circuit.  I also put a factory oil cooler on the car so in theory it is ready to run once fresh gas is put in the tank.

full album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/25RyVMyGVJpXvoC5A 

*car doesn't currently have a hood latch and hood pins haven't been installed yet.  hood was just tied and taped shut for transportation.

• car has Aluminum hood
  • spare red Aluminum hood as well
  • 2 spare rebuildable transmissions
  • spare half shafts
  • spare engine wire harness
  • 1 sets of borbet wheels
  • 1 set of stock wheels

Wes

monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
6/26/23 9:32 a.m.

I updated the original post:

I have resoleved the electrical issue and the car does turnover now, this also fixed the fuel pump circuit.  I also put a factory oil cooler on the car so in theory it is ready to run once fresh gas is put in the tank.

monsterbronco
monsterbronco Reader
7/7/23 2:43 p.m.

Car runs, it is just crazy loud with just the header.  In the process of temporarily rigging the midpipe and muffler to let it run longer.

dannyp84
dannyp84 HalfDork
7/31/23 3:14 p.m.

So was this never actually raced, and doesn't have a log book ?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tuxZvU4DTBEeDmyVp0IcEu8hj0KLzAADCuWZyan9SP6hRBQxV0AzuXoSxQ53ZAaq