1 2
MrLittle
MrLittle Reader
3/10/20 12:33 p.m.

Adding this to my lift of too get a hold of if it's still around in the next week or so when I have time to head to the east side. 

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon SuperDork
3/11/20 8:53 p.m.

Update: I’m currently re-evaluating if I want to sell this car. We just started looking at buying a bigger family car, and what happens there will have an impact on what I decide to do with the rest of the “fleet.”

There’s a good chance I’ll decide to keep the Neon for now, at least until next winter.

Apologies to anyone who has expressed interest.

1 2
Our Preferred Partners
UADnLyOC3DP7aEp3fz5rWum1VlSxJi9FDD0aY4mDc6948Spt85cp94dFBP5qpcKC