hegasports
hegasports New Reader
4/25/24 8:25 p.m.

I have a 2005 92x to get rid of. It was an aero with an automatic. Toe motor blew and I swapped a jdm ej20 from a forester. At the same time I swapped in a 5 speed with the correct rear diff. I don't remember if it was 4.1 or 4.44. I never tuned the car. I drove it for a couple years like that until the gas smell became an issue at preschool pickup. There is no power below 3000 rpm. Fuel cuts off above 4000 rpm. Between 3k and 4k there is plenty of power. The speedometer does not work because it still has the auto computer and harness. It has the 16" aero wheels that weigh 15 lbs. each. It has a straight up pipe, a catted invida down pipe, and Borla Hush cat back. The car has been sitting in my driveway for a couple of years because my insurance is 400 a year cheaper with the car on my policy. It is time to let it go though. I am fairly firm on the price because I know what I can get for just the motor and transportation. But I am also selling a 14.5 lathe that I have posted to central nj Craigslist and if someone buys the lathe I'll nock 500 off the car.

Grecobeemer
Grecobeemer New Reader
4/26/24 8:03 a.m.

In reply to hegasports :

Might help to link the CL ad and some pictures

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
faHbs2BCmCSMqGltg85DVyPWjXETqp2juEqGlxzfQzqvFQQseNiGFuCqYRlAGyNp