wampwamp
wampwamp New Reader
1/6/24 1:48 p.m.

2007 Twin Turbo Black C6 Z51 & 3LT, with 62,200+ miles 6 speed transmission black and tan interior track car project $17,000 WTS/WTT

MODS:
APS Twin-Turbo kit Garrett 3076's full kit
APS turbo back exhaust
McCleod clutch
Black Z06 wheels with Nitto 305's rear, 275's front
Blue shocks, unknown brand
K40 Calibre stealth mounted radar detector
Lingenfelter clone fiberglass twin turbo hood
Fuel management (part of APS kit)
Auto Meter triple pillar gauge pod (boost, a/f, fuel pressure)
Baer Eradispeed Front & Rear brake upgrade (car stops very well)
Other mods may exist, but unaware of them

EXTRAS included in the sale:

Sparco Milano Prestige driver & passenger reclining leather seats ($3400 new, barely used)
Sparco C6 seat brackets driver & passenger (new)
Sparco seat sliders driver & passenger (new with 1 package opened)
Sparco seat nuts and bolts package (new)
ACC black C6 interior carpet (new)
Sharkworks harness bar black (new)
Vetteworks Telescopic steering wheel/airbag bypass kit (new)
Vetteworks Lap belt bar (new)
Teamtech 6-point cam lock harnesses driver & passenger (3" shoulder, 2" crotch strap NEW)

Original plastics, non-functioning factory seats, and tan carpet included.
This car was a flooded vehicle purchased at auction from Florida. It has a Florida COD branded title! The only state I'm aware of after THOROUGH research that will convert this to salvage is Kentucky (do your research).
Car is being sold as a TRACK CAR project only. It runs and drives just fine, no lights on the dash with the exception of the airbag light as I have the drivers seat removed so I can drive it. Airbag simulation plug kit included to remedy this. The original seat motors are not functioning.
The navigation head unit and Bose amp are not functioning.
The front bumper and hood need to be redone as the car was likely in a body shop when it flooded. The front splitter needs to be replaced.
I'm guessing 550-600 whp....the car is very quick. Builds boost just fine . Battery replaced, fuses replaced, ALL fluids replaced (even brake fluid).
Late Model Domestics of Virginia Beach changed out the fluids and looked it over, I started it after. 
All the extras are uninstalled...for now.

TRADE VALUE OF $20K. WILL TRADE FOR: OBS F-250/F-350, other diesel cars/suv's, BMW cars modded, Firearms, NV or IR optics (no ATN), Kit planes, land, RV (5th wheel or diesel pusher)....ask me. Would prefer clear titled vehicles. Will negotiate for the most enticing deal.

wampwamp
wampwamp New Reader
1/19/24 3:22 p.m.

Still available! If you would like to negotiate a price or potential trade, let me know!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UdLynOxG36utEAbxTjyM91u5SUvkTO2kLgPyWi2Z6eowLY7ZMG8arKFIFHnMrW8c