1 2
mrhappy
mrhappy Dork
8/16/24 11:56 p.m.

*Hardtop not included*

96  miata with fm voodoo turbo kit.   Went to change timing belt and water pump and fund keyway problem. 

Short story shorter had Family medical stuff come up and haven't touched it since.    Rebuilt title.    Fm voodoo turbo happy meal clutch, project g front fenders autokonetion rear quarters, new raceland coilovers "pulled fm fox to keep rolling"  bring wheels and steering wheel.  

$2000 firm

mrhappy
mrhappy Dork
8/16/24 11:59 p.m.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
8/17/24 9:12 a.m.

Is it a Southern car ?

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
8/17/24 9:17 a.m.

I will take it.  I want to be first in line. I'm in Atlanta. 

mrhappy
mrhappy Dork
8/17/24 9:48 a.m.

In reply to clownkiller :

Did you send an email?

As far as I know it is a southern car.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
8/17/24 9:54 a.m.

In reply to mrhappy :

If clownkiller passes, put me next in line.

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
8/17/24 10:02 a.m.

In reply to mrhappy :

Yes I did dm you thru here.  Happy that it's a Southern car. 

accordionfolder
accordionfolder UltraDork
8/17/24 11:07 a.m.

I'm in Murfreesboro, put me 3rd in line, I can be there today (or tomorrow)

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/17/24 1:19 p.m.

Thanks fellow semi-locals for saving me from myself. Killer Deal

mrhappy
mrhappy Dork
8/18/24 2:53 p.m.

I'll keep yall updated clownkiller is set to pick up this coming weekend.

accordionfolder
8/18/24 5:28 p.m.

Thanks for the update!

bailion
bailion New Reader
8/19/24 11:29 a.m.

Boy is my wallet glad I didn't see this first

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/20/24 11:56 a.m.
bailion said:

Boy is my wallet glad I didn't see this first

Same. That is a heck of a deal. 

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
8/24/24 1:26 p.m.
mrhappy said:

I'll keep yall updated clownkiller is set to pick up this coming weekend.

Is it happening or should I hook up my trailer?

clownkiller
clownkiller Dork
8/25/24 9:32 a.m.

I'm headed to Chattanooga now...

jimmenzel
jimmenzel New Reader
8/25/24 11:17 a.m.

This post has received too many downvotes to be displayed.

mrhappy
mrhappy Dork
8/25/24 1:24 p.m.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
8/25/24 2:19 p.m.

In reply to mrhappy :

Nice 👍 

calteg
calteg UltraDork
8/26/24 6:03 p.m.

Price on the kit Cobra?

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/26/24 6:51 p.m.

In reply to calteg :

That's a new guy that posted in several threads about it.  They never give a price and say it's going to be auctioned in a month but wants to sell it before.  I think it's a situation that they have no idea how to value it so they're looking for offers.  Here's the only thread they started but no real info in it.  Maybe try to PM them?

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/classic-cars-sale/1965-shelby-mk3-roadster-unfinished-kit/272889/page1/

jimmenzel
jimmenzel New Reader
8/27/24 1:48 a.m.

In reply to calteg : (here is the reply I sent to Stampie)

In reply to Stampie : I posted in a few threads only because I wasn't sure what was being sent, and wanted to get info out ASAP.  Re: calteg and you: some members of our family demand a minimum offer of $10,000 for the kit as the auction figure. An auction is not my way of determining the value, that is why I want people interested to get to view the item, so a fair price can be decided. My knowledge of vehicles is limited, but I want to give as much info as I can. I guess the 1965 Shelby kit to play with from scratch is special, especially since it came out in 2009, but I'm sure a person interested wants more info about the aged motor, wheels, etc.  But my brother paid $24,000 in 2009. There must be more than $10,000 left! My text/call #: 715-344-8460; email: jmenz46@gmail.com

- jim

jimmenzel
jimmenzel New Reader
8/27/24 3:12 a.m.

In reply to Stampie :

In reply to Stampie : I posted in a few threads only because I wasn't sure what was being sent, and wanted to get info out ASAP.  Re: calteg and you: some members of our family demand a minimum offer of $10,000 for the kit as the auction figure. An auction is not my way of determining the value, that is why I want people interested to get to view the item, so a fair price can be decided. My knowledge of vehicles is limited, but I want to give as much info as I can. I guess the 1965 Shelby kit to play with from scratch is special, especially since it came out in 2009, but I'm sure a person interested wants more info about the aged motor, wheels, etc.  But my brother paid $24,000 in 2009. There must be more than $10,000 left! My text/call #: 715-344-8460; email: jmenz46@gmail.com

Thanks for your help!

- jim

accordionfolder
8/27/24 10:48 a.m.

In reply to jimmenzel :

Hey Jim, welcome to the mad-house! GRM is a very friendly place and filled with a lot of way smart people ready to help, but it's generally "bad manners" to add comments to random threads that are off topic (i.e. no one is going to look at a miata turbo car "thread" and expect posts on a cobra.)

You'll want to "start a thread" - if you're starting from the Main Forum Page

Step 1

Step 2:

Step 3:

jimmenzel
jimmenzel New Reader
8/27/24 12:35 p.m.

Accordionfolder:  Thank you !! I prepared a very long reply and now I don't know where it went. This is the kind of problem I am having. I will prepare another one.😕

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
8/27/24 1:22 p.m.

In reply to jimmenzel :

Here you go, you posted it in the classic cars for sale section:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/classic-cars-sale/1965-shelby-roadster-mk3-kit-unfinished/272945/page1/

You did great, many people can't figure out how to post multiple pictures.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aoo7q6JlTYTdnUAJ7SCJb63wVCIL8xbnU7eC4XQDltAplIOLuEajbBkhSv3x52wC