B13Birk
B13Birk GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/30/23 12:01 p.m.

I bought this as a project to do with my dad. But he recently passed away and I just don’t have the motivation to do anything with it and he has A TON of cars that I need to work through and sell/fix/ preserve etc. Here is the link for the build thread if you are interested. Our Build Thread

This is a very solid car. The floor pans are solid. the engine ran when parked. Auto Trans is good according to P/O. It’s definitely a project car or could be good for parts. I don’t have a title for it. We were going to build it into a Challenge Car. However, the previous owner said it was free and clear and there are companies that can help you get one. Make me an offer. I’m flexible. Solid car. Come get it. I have parts for a manual trans swap an some other stuff we can make a deal on. Located in Newberry FL. Just outside of Gainesville Fl. 

Currently Im looking to $1200 for someone who isn't going to use it for the Challenge. BUT if you give me your word it will be. challenge car... I'll do $500

Docwemple
Docwemple Reader
1/30/23 12:58 p.m.

How much extra for the manual swap parts

B13Birk
1/30/23 3:46 p.m.

In reply to Docwemple :

Pedal box, Flywheel,Driveshaft and Cross member and some other bits for $190 is what I paid. But id sell it with the car for $100

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
1/30/23 3:50 p.m.

I'm truly sorry for your family's loss.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/30/23 4:15 p.m.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

a_florida_man
a_florida_man GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/30/23 4:31 p.m.

Sorry to hear of your father's passing.

B13Birk
2/1/23 10:51 a.m.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. My dad was an incredible gearhead and one of my best friends. I will surely miss him. I just have to thin out the head currently and cut down on the number of projects I have as Im taking on all of his. Im the only gear head of my 4 siblings and as a result I am the only one who can work through the collect of 30+ cars and motorcycles to fix, sell and preserve/follow through on the wishes he had for his collection. 

B13Birk
2/4/23 7:46 a.m.

Car has sold. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
m9jU5izxuvukD0jhGvj6Yvvpx2LlRjWKjpD1aSsgqTPU7Vfbb4BiDLfWTE68QhJ4