gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/5/23 1:27 p.m.

We have moved to a more complete base vehicle for our next motorsports endeavor. As such, we are offering this car at the same price we paid for it. If you want to review the blow by blow, the thread is here

So, come get you a free rx8 roller! Manual car; bigger brakes, 6spd. Nice Borla exhaust, converter still under the car. No title.

What you see is what you get. Pick up in Indy.

If it isn't claimed by a GRMer in the next couple weeks, I am likely to force my son under the car to drop the exhaust off before putting the car on FBMP to attempt recouping the actual cash BDT has in it.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
11/5/23 1:38 p.m.

Damn. I really want this for shenanigans, but I don't have room for it and I'm not sure I can slam it to the in-laws. 

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/5/23 8:27 p.m.

This plus nocone's WRX as a drivetrain donor would really berkeley with peoples' heads. 

dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/5/23 8:30 p.m.

Free is my favorite word. But I already have to sell off some vehicles. And it's just far enough away to not tempt me too much. 

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/5/23 8:44 p.m.

What are the tribars?  Did they fit?  Are they for sale?  I want for my challenge rx8.

wvumtnbkr
11/5/23 8:45 p.m.

Oh, also....  how much for the borla exhaust?  Also, how much for the radio (if it still has one...)

gumby
11/5/23 8:59 p.m.

In reply to wvumtnbkr :

Tribars are mine, and not for sale.

Borla and radio(if it has one) are FREE! As an extra bonus, they come with an entire car attached!

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/5/23 9:19 p.m.
wvumtnbkr said:

Oh, also....  how much for the borla exhaust?  Also, how much for the radio (if it still has one...)

I have experience that says the trip to Gumby and back south can be done in two easy days. The Gumby E36 M3ter is something that needs to be seen. 

wvumtnbkr
11/6/23 7:04 a.m.
gumby said:

In reply to wvumtnbkr :

Tribars are mine, and not for sale.

Borla and radio(if it has one) are FREE! As an extra bonus, they come with an entire car attached!

Unfortunately,  I got rid of my trailer...  however. This would greatly help my challenge budget...  

Can you tell me if the tribars fit on the rx8?  I'm looking for a set.

gumby
11/6/23 7:39 a.m.

In reply to wvumtnbkr :

Tribars bolt up and clear our brakes. That's as far as the test fit went.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
11/6/23 1:01 p.m.

Looks like Bad Decisions keep happening surrounding this car:

The BDT just expanded to encompass the Far East side of Indianapolis.

gumby
11/6/23 1:03 p.m.

In reply to Indy - Guy :

See you soon!

wvumtnbkr
11/6/23 1:17 p.m.

#like.

rdcyclist
rdcyclist GRM+ Memberand Reader
11/7/23 1:01 p.m.
e13h
e13h New Reader
11/7/23 3:18 p.m.

Not even two hours away and boy do I want a project. 

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
11/7/23 3:47 p.m.

In reply to e13h :

Send me a PM, we can work something out to expand the Bad Decission Triangle.  I'm going to need some help getting this one to the Challenge.  Do you have more garage space / tools than I do?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0PS2liHntb6gmiRTwGZQjSPMEZ5OivsL6dOQ6KFXJhHsjxLldQceavC7Zi5VWyWH