alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
6/25/13 10:43 a.m.

I have a Mustang drift project I don't have the space or time for. I have a stripped SN95 I am ready to put a cage in so I don't really need two Mustangs. Willing to trade for just about any RWD car, manual transmission preferred.

Priced to sell at $2500 firm*.

Located in east Orlando, next to UCF.

1994 Mustang GT 5.0L / 302ci V8, 5-speed manual transmission

MSD ignition BBK H-pipe Magnaflow AMERICAN THUNDER exhaust BC Racing coil-over suspension Kirkey racing bucket with cover

Six spare wheels with tires included. Burn 'em up. :diaf:

Good: - The cheapest way to slide with a V8 with factory parts that are super cheap. - The Ford Windsor and 8.8 diff are both cheap and strong. - Cheap cheap cheap to own and drive.

If you are in to that kind of thing I am low enough to scrape the transmission on bumps, but I can go way lower on this suspension to look cool at car meets.

Bad: - The rear main seal is starting to leak. I have a new seal, flywheel, and Clutch Masters clutch to fix this problem. I do not have time for this right now with my other Mustang around.

If you don't want this I will burn it.

*May lower price down if parts are added in the trade.

yamaha
yamaha UberDork
6/25/13 10:47 a.m.

You have teh ghey 96-98 tails on it.........

alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
6/25/13 10:51 a.m.

In reply to yamaha:

That is how it came, I assure you.

yamaha
yamaha UberDork
6/25/13 10:56 a.m.

In reply to alchemy_will:

Not stock, IDK why people change them though. 94-5 have horizontal 3 bar. 96-8 have vertical 3 bar.

alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
6/25/13 10:57 a.m.

I mean the car came into my possession like that. I am well aware of the difference in tail lights.

Ranger50
Ranger50 PowerDork
6/25/13 11:19 a.m.
yamaha wrote: In reply to alchemy_will: Not stock, IDK why people change them though. 94-5 have horizontal 3 bar. 96-8 have vertical 3 bar.

Most of the people change them because they "felt" the lights didn't fit the styling of the car. Plus they thought it carried over from the "cheesegrater" GT lights of the Fox, when this was to be a "different design" car....

GLWS....

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UberDork
6/25/13 11:25 a.m.

I have some OEM, not aftermarket 94 tail lights to sell if people need them

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Reader
6/25/13 10:19 p.m.

Dayum. That'd make a super fun track toy.

alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
6/26/13 10:13 a.m.

I liked it enough to go buy a second shell to start a proper race project, only I am to the point that if I am going to finish it properly I need to get rid of the Mustang that's still street legal and driveable.

alchemy_will
alchemy_will New Reader
6/27/13 4:36 p.m.

Hey, if you are reading this please tell your friends if they live in the area. Owning this car is holding me up.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Gsb2vLLqVe1gL9tYCxfeGAumKGYeNasvq0uRI5uhZVJm6OVnolLuOVxODZSj7LGp