1 2 3 ... 13
Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 4:44 p.m.

We're in the process of moving and there's stuff I'd rather not deal with moving again so I will.put stuff on here at, what I hope, is GRM family friendly prices. All stuff is in Gaithersburg MD 

So 1st up, a pair of craftsman tool boxes. Upright,  upper and lower. Base models.  Similar to the $200 units they sell. These are red and 10 to 20 years old. I've lost the locking bars, but otherwise complete. $50 for the pair. 

I'll be putting up parts, vehicles, tools and so on

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 4:47 p.m.

I have a complete mold for a formula vee, which I've never used. Not sure of manufacturer. Best offer. It is complete but the wood supports are getting weak ( they are replaceable)

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 6:07 p.m.

I have a 97 TJ project. 4.0 auto. New header. Tub off. Have replacement tub. Frame needs some welding. Tub has a couple of holes smaller than a dime. Have a lift kit for it (used). Drove it from NY to MD, with no issues other than 14 mpg, lol. Soft top (needs replacement) half doors with sliding windows. Green with tan interior. Later jk 17" wheels. Needs a windshield (small crack). It's a project that I will eventually get to, but for the right price (and that me losing money, but not too much) I'll sell it.

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 6:13 p.m.

09 Q5 3.2. Runs and drives. Has most of the options. Black over tan. My 93 year old dad was driving it so... far from cosmetically perfect. Rear bumper was hit (idiot 18 year old hit me from behind). Not reported and just the cover was damaged. Mt dad hit a deer. I did some repair so the bumper mounts up but the fender has some damage and I bent back the hood so it closes properly. The rear diff and trans had a filull service not to long ago. Driver's bearing done. Passenger side needs doing but I have the part. Plugs, belt, filters relatively new. Tires will need replacement soon. Windshield has a crack. Has around 150k. For the right price,  this can go away

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
6/22/24 6:45 p.m.

Subbed.

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 7:48 p.m.

Bolen iseki h1502 tractor. Has a Mitsubishi k3a engine.  Thought it needed a head gasket.  Nope, just freeze plugs in the head. Anyway,  head off and front end apart. Already have 2 tractors and a JD diesel mower.  $250 to GRM. These are higher end units than even Kubota back in the day. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/22/24 8:56 p.m.

I've been to your place, get to the fun stuff. M5??? Lol

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 9:34 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Lol. M5, S2, CBX, SPG... Yeah, not everything is going unless I say screw it and move to Hawaii

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/22/24 9:41 p.m.

97 Jaguar XK8. Just over 100k miles. Rebuilt trans. White over tan. All new coolant lines, t-stat, t-stat tower, overflow tank, plugs, front calipers pads and lines, valve cover gaskets, intake gaskets, 1 of the intake hoses,  battery, fluids, filters. Other stuff that I can't remember 

The driver's seat upholstery isn't in great shape. The top holds back the water but is getting long in the tooth. Tires need replacing. Some areas of the paint aren't great.

Still trying to find the 4 prong connector for the tps so it's not running at the moment,  but will be selling running. 

porschenut
porschenut Dork
6/23/24 8:29 a.m.

Want the tool boxes, gotta be in better shape than some of mine.  When is a good time?

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 10:34 a.m.

In reply to porschenut :

Let me know. I'm around most of the time

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Publisher
6/23/24 12:15 p.m.

Have any photos of anything? That might help.

(And I'm curious about the tractor)

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/23/24 12:24 p.m.

Prices on the vehicles should be nice too. 

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 12:47 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

What would you like to know about the tractor 

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 12:50 p.m.

On pricing,  was thinking 2k for the Q5. It's actually a really good car but the cosmetics let it down. On the Jeep, I'm still thinking.  It's got tons of good but enough bad.... On the Jag, say 3500?

On the Jag, I forgot to mention I replaces the top tensioners with the correct updated ones. New bolts too. Oh, and front suspension mounts. Both are critical to do on these.

dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/23/24 1:03 p.m.

Hmmm. In for some pictures of the Q5. 

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 1:20 p.m.

In reply to dan0 :

Working on it. Have the flu, and, SMDH, I've been coughing so much I feel like I've broken some ribs. Not joking. Probably going to the ER. This crap HURTS

dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/23/24 1:44 p.m.

No rush, get healthy.

I have enough cars already but after my 2011 Touareg got totaled, I'm kinda missing having just a basic daily driver. My TT gets me in trouble, the Touareg on 32"s doesn't get the best mileage, the kei truck is a little too slow, the Grom is perfect when its not too hot out.

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
6/23/24 2:03 p.m.

Would the Jag back seat fit a couple young kids? 9 and 7 year old girls

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 2:40 p.m.

In reply to dculberson :

Yes. One reason I bought it was to be a back up for school runs. Now I want the money to dump into my 2002, for the same purpose but more my style. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa MegaDork
6/23/24 4:05 p.m.

In reply to Docwemple :

John was low-key lookin for a Jag, i think

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 4:39 p.m.

Well, if you're looking for something relatively new, the xk8 is pretty good. I'm just more of a German car guy, except I adore e-types and the OG XJ6. Well, and Land Rovers, Austin Healeys, Saabs... forget what I said.  I'm a gearhead. Lol

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
6/23/24 4:46 p.m.

1965 Mustang coupe. Was a I-6, now a 289 auto. Base model. Blue with blue interior. Needs upholstery and paint. New floor, fenders, most of the sheet metal actually.  New wiring harness. Converted to 5 bolt and front disks. Engine was supposedly rebuilt and the trans is supposedly a 4 speed OD, but I can't confirm. Has a new 66 gauge cluster as well as a ton of small bits. I installed a new ivory (was that color new) headliner, but it still needs a mirror fetteling. Sound deadening installed on the ceiling. All brake bits are new, I believe. Not sure how many miles. On a NYS registration,  so no title as NYS didn't title before 1974.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
6/23/24 5:21 p.m.

I shouldn't ask for pictures and price on the mustang.....

Can i get pictures and price on the mustang?

porschenut
porschenut Dork
6/23/24 5:28 p.m.
Docwemple said:

In reply to porschenut :

Let me know. I'm around most of the time

How about tuesday morning?  If not any morning works for me.

1 2 3 ... 13

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cc4pKFwMYQibVO9ROiCBDTF4J4DxyMMio8JT50xNsNiOin3YHZjanHbeskI2z1H1