Indy - Guy UltimaDork
1/15/24 8:54 p.m.

Discount available for a GRMer.

linky to book face listing

Has a rebuilt title.

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
1/16/24 12:35 p.m.

Just giving this a bump in case some people didn't see it.

Good luck with the sale.

boileralum
boileralum GRM+ Memberand New Reader
1/16/24 1:22 p.m.

What's the GRMer price?  Based on the address on the GPS in the pic, I am a really long distance away - 6.9 miles (nice).

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
1/16/24 1:31 p.m.

In reply to boileralum :

Wow, you are local !  regardless of the outcome of this sale, we should meet up.

GRM pricing?   $3100 seems reasonable

boileralum
boileralum GRM+ Memberand New Reader
1/16/24 1:35 p.m.
Indy - Guy said:

In reply to boileralum :

Wow, you are local !  regardless of the outcome of this sale, we should meet up.

GRM pricing?   $3100 seems reasonable

Seems reasonable indeed.  I'll shoot you a DM over on bookface.

Thanks!

Rich

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
1/16/24 1:54 p.m.

In reply to boileralum :

(If you want the GRM discount,) Please be sure to include a reference in your note.  Otherwise I might mistake you for some random book face dude.

Thanks.

accordionfolder
accordionfolder UltraDork
1/16/24 3:22 p.m.

I don't need a prius, but this one looks very very clean inside and out, I bet it will sell quick at that price. How long will these things run if you keep feeding it hybrid batteries? 

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
1/16/24 4:28 p.m.

In reply to accordionfolder :

boileralum has contacted me, and he's stopping by at 4:45 today to look at it.

This one was VERY well loved by the previous owner, it shows all around.    Notice the green valve stem caps.  That usually indicates the owner bought the tires at Costco.  It also has those plastic floor matts on top of the factory original floor matts, so the factory floor matts look brand new, despite having 288k miles.

The engine and transmission on these are very robust and have been known to run into the 600k mile range with only regular maintainence.  (note: keep up with the oil level)

accordionfolder
accordionfolder UltraDork
1/16/24 4:46 p.m.

In reply to Indy - Guy :

Sorry, I wasn't trying to throw my hat in the ring! I was just curious how far they go since I've seen a lot of high mileage ones that trade hands w/ seemingly no concern for the milage - Like diesel trucks, but smaller, haha. I wasn't trying to pollute the thread, just curious. 

And yes, the interior tells a story of well taken care of machine! 

gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/16/24 6:05 p.m.
Indy - Guy said:

Notice the green valve stem caps.  That usually indicates the owner bought the tires at Costco. 

Green valve stem caps used to mean nitrogen fills, but I've been outta the game for a while....

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
1/16/24 6:30 p.m.

Car is sold.  He's picking it up Thursday.

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
1/16/24 6:51 p.m.
gumby said:
Indy - Guy said:

Notice the green valve stem caps.  That usually indicates the owner bought the tires at Costco. 

Green valve stem caps used to mean nitrogen fills, but I've been outta the game for a while....

Still does.

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
1/16/24 7:15 p.m.

Came for the cheap. Reminded that the financial ability's of most on here, gives us VERY different definitions. Sigh. crying

edit: not discounting the value, just the definitionsad

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SVgQwaKJSjFNmfaxSJyRVuGQrEPfRK65eF22JTYh1OCbNusAA4oBOo9NEII49CcH