dan0
dan0 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/28/23 11:01 a.m.

Need to get back on top of some bills. Clean up around the house and have money for other projects. So these are what I'm thinking about letting go in order of I want gone first.

1. 2002 Volkswagen New Beetle - $500 no title so parts or race car. 1.8t - needs a clutch

2. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V8 Parts vehicle - $500 - clean title. Runs and drives, no windshield, no catalytic converters. Missing / damaged interior. Off road project or parts.

3. 2002 Porsche Boxster shell - $500 see my post in parts on the Roderick wheels it's on. It is stripped down to just rolling. But you'll get suspension, wheels. Great if you wanted to build back up a cart.

4. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V8 - $3500 Registered and on the road. Has new fuel pumps. Need to swap in a windshield washer bottle, and has a small power steering leak. Neat thing is it got shipped over to France and gas stamps in the maintenance book from there and Germany. Also has a rear fog light installed.

5. 2009 Audi TT. $8500 - Bought with a cracked oil pan. Replaced and motor seems strong still. I've put 10k miles on it since. But I cheated out and got a pan without a sensor so the oil level warming is on. Has an headlight range fault that comes up too. Pretty clean. A couple small dings. 3.2l VR6 and 6 speed manual transmission. This is the one I don't want to part with but it's worth the most of the lot. 

Pictures aren't in order, just as I find them out of my phone. 

Keeping the roofbox, but the rack could go with either Touareg

dan0
11/5/23 9:56 p.m.

One more potential addition. 2005 Brute Force 750 - Runs and moves. Needs a bunch of smallish things. Was a friends I bought after he got a newer quad. I used to spend a lot of time on ATV trips so I wanted another one. Never really finished it. I know I won't find another one for what I sell it for but I haven't been on any ATV trips in many years now. 

xflowgolf (Forum Supporter)
xflowgolf (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
11/8/23 3:07 p.m.

Location? Beetle is tempting 

dan0
11/8/23 9:54 p.m.

In reply to xflowgolf (Forum Supporter) :

I'm in CT. And just started down the Facebook Marketplace part out of the Beetle. Nothing sold yet but someone coming on the weekend for parts. 

xflowgolf (Forum Supporter)
xflowgolf (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
11/9/23 11:55 a.m.
dan0 said:

In reply to xflowgolf (Forum Supporter) :

I'm in CT. And just started down the Facebook Marketplace part out of the Beetle. Nothing sold yet but someone coming on the weekend for parts. 

Ah, probably for the better that you're that far away.  A 1,500 mile round trip back to west michigan for a 1.8T parts car isn't the brightest idea.  

...though a running donor for a 1.8T swap in my mk2 Golf sure does sound fun.  ;-p

dan0
11/9/23 8:26 p.m.

It's up on the QuickJacks now for surgery. Hoping some stuff sells. Damn car sickness. After selling my A4 Avant (on here too) I miss it. And a couple Avants have popped up on Marketplace. If I could sell some of the others I could potentially grab another Avant.

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
11/10/23 9:28 a.m.

-4. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V8, Does it have a hitch? whats the condition of the interior?

dan0
11/10/23 1:09 p.m.

Interior is clean. I have to put two trim pieces back on in the rear that I had to pull off for the hitch module install.

I added a couple pictures to this gallery. https://photos.app.goo.gl/4rh1oSY94hVMQxTd7

So I bought this through Copart. The pictures it wasn't damaged in the front and back. The mirror and quarter I did sliding slow into a tree playing in the yard in the snow. The parts Touareg has a somewhat cleaner hatch and bumper if you wanted to swap. 

I bought the parts Touareg for the hitch, swapped it onto my Touareg. Then towed the parts Touareg home. Not all the same day. 

dan0
11/17/23 3:18 p.m.

Well life is really going sideways now. Would be great if someone wanted a project or two...

dan0
11/21/23 8:27 a.m.

New Beetle $40 as rolling shell. Engine/trans sold. Interior is out to sell (not included)

Or FREE if you bring your own 5x100 wheels to roll it away on.

dan0
12/12/23 12:34 p.m.

Any interest in either of the two silver Touaregs? 

trigun7469
trigun7469 UltraDork
12/19/23 8:40 a.m.

In reply to dan0 :

Email Sent

golfduke
golfduke Dork
12/19/23 8:48 a.m.

Man, I wish I could help you out dude.  Audi is still in the fleet and I really love it, so thanks for that!  Good luck and bump for a great seller and overall good guy! 

NermalSnert (Forum Supporter)
NermalSnert (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
12/19/23 9:08 a.m.

PM'd

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TMLUsZEPoLGjPNHDAUvTcuVn3RfcatxpNs8K4UAOOmPzDjgt9OSOcGUxRM5vQZYt