stu67tiger
stu67tiger Reader
6/9/16 8:01 p.m.

Anybody heading to the British Motorcar Festival in Bristol, Rhode Island this weekend? The event goes all weekend, but I'm just heading down for the Concours on Saturday. A friend will be showing his Tiger, but I'll just be taking pictures. My Tiger's first expedition will be for Thompson in a couple weeks.

See you there, Stu

Rhodyspit75
Rhodyspit75 New Reader
6/10/16 5:34 a.m.

I have been there already. We set up the show field yesterday and will finish it today. Yesterday day there was a rally that took participants on a 100 mile tour of the area. I was there for the start and had the pleasure of seeing 2 Italias. A red one and a silver one, stunning cars.

There are events scheduled through sunday . The schedule can be found at. www.britishmotorcarfestival.com

This years setting is at the town beach in Bristol and it's a beautiful spot.

Gary
Gary Dork
6/10/16 7:29 a.m.

I'm planning on going Saturday.

JerryBankhead
JerryBankhead New Reader
6/17/16 3:52 a.m.

Me and my friend also decided to attend the Motorcar festival, but unfortunately I could not come, since I have got some urgent assignment to be completed within a week. My friend has attended the festival. Not only the festival but he liked the city too. He took his car with the help of the guys from a car transport company, so that after the festival gets after he can visit the places near Bristol.

Gary
Gary Dork
6/17/16 7:52 p.m.

I think that strange post puts this thread to rest. And by the way, be sure to look up that link.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l0PBxq9NLfMTA4YdOMWdghV3L7PdhnPKwCDaQ7gHC4sjRywYyZnRjfLgbfGrD4Xs